style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Please can someone help.. I entered a payment plan with Andrew James Enforcement last year. I made all payments as agreed until the debt for parking fines was paid off. I recently got sent back to them on missing a payment with my council. to find they are now chasing me and have sent a removal warning \(even though they have never been inside my house) for the debt that has been paid in full. when challenged they state they have never received a payment even though £300 was paid at the point of the payment plan being put in place by the council.

I have challenged them on this and have written a letter expressing my concern even included my bank statements to show all payments made during . they responded after 3 chases from me and the execution of their removal notice being sent in the post saying they disagree and refer to the original warrant that remains unpaid and they are unable to access any archived account.

Surely this is mismanagement of accounts and they must be accountable. I can prove the monies paid in fact I over paid on the account.

I am un clear on how to proceed. I don't really have the cash to employ a solicitor but unless I can get some advice I may have to and have every intension of persuing this until resolved. My nerves are on edge, my daughter is disabled and I also have a physical disability. Please Please Can anybody help?

Send them a letter asking for all details on any account you have or had with them, similar to the one below but adapt for your own use.

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Ref: Account No: 123456

Dear Sir

With reference to the above account, Can you please provide me with a breakdown of the charges.

This includes:

a - the time & date of any Bailiff action that incurred a Fee.

b - the reason for the fee.

c - the name(s) of the Bailiff(s) that attended on each occasion a Fee was charged.

d - the name(s) of the Court(s) the Bailiff(s) was/were Certificated at.

e - the date of the Certification.

This is not a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act S7 1998 so does not incur a fee of £10. You are obliged to provide this information.

I require this information within 14 days.

Yours faithfully

Ripped off customer"

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]