style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I really hope someone can give me some insight into this as it has me very stressed!

This morning I received a notice of enforcement from excel civil enforcement bailiffs regarding an unpaid parking ticket dated 12/11/2014.

The demand is for £187. £112 of which is for the ticket and £75 for compliance stage fee.

This is the first I have heard about this ticket.

I phoned the council who said because it is with baillifs they can't do anything further.

I phoned the bailiffs who said they court has ordered I pay that amount and that I must pay it before 03/08 or it will move along and the next fee is £235.

I have told them I can't afford this and they said they'd need to do an income and expenditure form over the phone. I agreed. I then told them im unemployed and in receipt of no benefits, I live from the generosity of family. She then said as thats the case they can't complete the I&E form and the best they can do is split it into 10 weekly payments of £18.7.

The issue is, even that amount is unaffordable for me. I offered to pay £20 a month but they won't budge and said if I dont pay then it will move onto the next stage.

I called them back later and spoke to another person. I asked if I could take the name of the court and the court order number so I could appeal to the court to allow me to pay it monthly. He wouldn't do this stating nothing can be done but to pay. Eventually after he went to speak to a manager he told me "im sorry you've been misinformed this hasn't been to court".

What can I do!!??? I don't want this to move to the next stage costing hundreds more and ending in my car being seized...

Without a court order can they even do this to me?

Please help a very distressed man (I am off work due to post viral fatigue which has induced severe anxiety disorder which I take medication for but this has taken me to the edge!)

Nick

I haven't received any other information about this ticket. It says on the bailiff form Enforcement details: Unpaid parking penalty in respect of CAR REG on 12/11/14 at rhyddings terrace.

That is an area of Swansea close to me and I may have parked there but I don't recall doing so. I have received no information prior to this...

No I've received nothing from the council at all. Same address. Car has been registered here for 4 years and i've lived here for 16...

What I find most strange is the "it was issued by court" "it wasnt issued by court it was issued by council"

I just want some form of resolution to this asap.

This will have been issued through the Traffic Enforcement Centre https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/northampton-business-centre/traffic-enforcement-centre/frequently-asked-questions . You need to ring them in the morning and explain what has happened - in particular you must ask for the exact address including postcode that is on the Warrant. They should be able to send you the correct forms by email & return them completed in the same manner,

Tel No: 0300 123 1059

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]