1st credit & application form for CCA Request

user1979
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Around 4 Months ago I sent a CCA request off to First Credit after they contacted me with regards to a HSBC CC I used to have.

today I receive through the post what they claim to be a True Copy of the credit agreement but all they have sent is an application form with just my name and current address on it in somebody else handwriting and a photocopy of a booklet with the terms and conditions on it which is so poor quality it is unreadable.

As far as I understand this is not compliant am I correct in that understanding, if so what do I reply back with please?

The card is pre-2007 if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Correct trying bamboozle you.

Ignore them for now

Is this on your credit file?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Correct trying bamboozle you.

Ignore them for now

Is this on your credit file?

Dx

Thanks for the reply.

Yes this does appear on my credit file, I checked when they originally contacted me.

I would love to ignore but prior to them putting it on hold whilst they provided the documentation I was receiving letters from a solicitors threatening a CCJ?

That is all it is then ''threats'' who was the fake sols? Bet it was one of their pet in house sols too!

Or was Bryan bloomin Carter?

When was the last payment?

Bet there is loads of charges you can reclaim which would wipe out the 'debt', if push comes to shove

and you really want to thank them for rattling your cage.

From what you describe, it appears they have nothing enforceable, they will need the original signed agreement to

enforce in court.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

May if but could not will anywhere

A dca is not a bailiff and have no such legal powers

What is the defaulted date

And

The date of your last use or payment??

DX

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That is all it is then ''threats'' who was the fake sols? Bet it was one of their pet in house sols too!

Or was Bryan bloomin Carter?

When was the last payment?

Bet there is loads of charges you can reclaim which would wipe out the 'debt', if push comes to shove

and you really want to thank them for rattling your cage.

From what you describe, it appears they have nothing enforceable, they will need the original signed agreement to

enforce in court.

The solicitors were Judge & Priestly LLP.

Last payment was made in 2013 after I had a big issue with the bank and all the charges they were putting on my accounts.

Ah yes J&P Credit solutions.....

So how did you leave it with the bank?

In dispute due to all of their unenforceable charges?

Did you ever reclaim any of them? Any PPI?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ah yes J&P Credit solutions.....

So how did you leave it with the bank?

In dispute due to all of their unenforceable charges?

Did you ever reclaim any of them? Any PPI?

Yes it was left in dispute as they were charging me hundreds of pounds a month in charges which was crippling me I couldn't carry on any more so switched banks and put it in dispute.

No I haven't tried to reclaim as I didn't think you could now after that court case was lost?

I don't think there was any PPI on the CC.

What should I send back to them now is there a template letter, I couldn't see anything suitable in that section of the forum?

Have you got all of the statement showing the charges they have added to your account?

If not then the best idea would be to send them,(HSBC) a SAR with the £10 fee enclosed, they then have 40 days in which to

send you all of the gumph they hold on you regarding the account, you can then start to reclaim all the fees and charges back under the

hardship rules, they should either return your account to reflect its amount owing before they added their charges, or dig their heels in and

claim you owe what they claim.

Either way, it will show you exactly what you physically owe them, then you can ignore the fees/charges, and set up a payment plan with them to

pay an amount that is realistic and affordable to YOU, NOT them, once you have paid what you owe, then you can stop paying, and it is very

#unlikely, if at all, they would ever pursue you for their bank charges.

Yes I have a breakdown of all the charges on the account.

Just to clarify the account was sold last year to First Credit so it is them I need to go back to with a response, as they haven't provided a copy of the credit agreement?

I'm just trying to find out the response I need to send them?

I'd leave 1st crapit to sweat

can you scan up what they sent

pop it all in a word doc first

follow upload

if you were to reclaim the charges

that goes to the OC not the debt buyer

dx

and they

I'd leave 1st crapit to sweat

can you scan up what they sent

pop it all in a word doc first

follow upload

if you were to reclaim the charges

that goes to the OC not the debt buyer

dx

I'm just trying to avoid it escalating to the legal stage again, I don't want to risk it going to court.

I don't have a scanner I'm afraid but all they have sent is an application form with only my current address on it and nothing else then a very poor photocopy of a leaflet that you can't read.

which is not the address you lived at when you took the card out?

they'd be might stupid to goto court with that.:lol:

no need to do anything regard them then.

and they

Tot up all the charges work out the total figure add their interest rate, then work out how much that leaves the remaining balance at.

You can either request they cancel all charges, OR simply tell them what you are going to pay them each month.

You're on solid ground if that is all they have regarding the agreement, so don't worry!

Roughly how much are we talking here?

Can't be much??

which is not the address you lived at when you took the card out?

they'd be might stupid to goto court with that.:lol:

no need to do anything regard them then.

Yes I was living at another address when I took the card out, it's also filled out in someone elses handwriting and the rest of the application is blank.

If all they have provided is a recon with an address that was not your address at time of application

then regardless of what they threaten as to what they MAY do

then they have not complied with your s78 request

but don't go telling them why at this stage

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.