Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Erudio and final FOS decision

too many complaints
    always the way when a DCAicon buys bulk debts
    and tries to fleece people

the trouble with all these SLC loans is the gov't flogged them on
    so the fosicon have to tread carefully.

dx

Basic Account Holder plong979 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2014

I emailed the fosicon person who looked at my complaint asking why wasn't mine upheld when they're now saying this about the T&Cs. Probably won't get a reply but it's not like I can do anything else so why not.

Been a while so I thought I'd provide an update.

hadn't heard anything since September annual statement, not even a letter from Erudio to say they are reporting me to CRAs.

But that changed in November and Crapquest sent me a text about a "personal matter" that needs sorting out today and then tried to ring.

Erudio said they passed on my "debt" in June/July and it's taken till November for them to get in touch. Definitely needed sorting out that day then.

after blocking numbers, they could still leave voicemails, turned off voicemails.

They combated that by sending a text with no number to block, saying I've got a letter waiting for me at this link.

As if I was going to click that link, just deleted the text.
    If they want me then they can actually send me a physical letter with details of my loans and that they have ownership.

Though my deferment date is in May, (I'm sticking to it, even if Erudio don't wish to honour it)

was thinking about sending them (crapquest) a letter saying, communication in letters only and I'll be in touch before my deferment deadline with relevant information.
    Is this worth a stamp or should I just wait till deferment time?

I'm still going to send a letter to Erudio at deferment time as well, unless I've got something in writing that crapquest officially own my loans.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

erudio are arrows, crapest are another trading name of arrows.

so I wouldn't bother

same office
    just another bloke at the next desk in a different coloured skirt

all designed to make you think its going up some kind of chain
    its not
    its willy waving to spoof you.

dx

Sound, I'll save my stamp money for when I send of my deferment evidence later in the year.

Well I've finally had a letter from from Crapquest informing me they will be managing my account on behalf of erudio. They also said they first wrote to me 8th Nov which is a lie (shock) as I never received a letter.

So I advice on my next move please.

I know they are the same company, so should I send them my deferment evidence this year as well as erudio or just keep it to crapquest now?

they always say they've written before std DCAicon tactic going back to the 1980's

post 84 applies

Cheers dx.

What do you suggest I do when my deferment time approaches in a few months?

Should I send my letter and evidence to erudio or capquest?

I suspect erudio as crapquest are "managing my account on behalf of erudio.", though i suppose i can easily send it to both.

back again as my deferment period is approaching so it's once again letter time but i need some advice on what to send and to who as things have changed since the last time.

i have recently set up my own business and i am about to start trading at the end of april. This is not a salary paid position at the moment and I am not receiving any income at this time or will be in the months that follow. i am self funding it at the moment and will receive any money via dividends at a later date, though this is not guaranteed as my business is basically based on sales. So I will be looking at getting another job in the future if this doesn't work out, but have to follow those dreams eh!

so i was going to just send them a letter explaining that along with a copy of the letter from companies house with my name on it proving i am the director of said company and a blacked out bank statement but showing zero income.

I presume this should be good enough?

Also should I just send this to erudio and not capquest? even though crapquest are "managing the account" now

i know crapquest and erudio are the same company so I presume if i send it to erudio and if they try to take me to court I will have still kept up my communication with them so should still be ok?

Just fill out the old SLC deferment form its here somewhere to erudio
    No need for anything else that you normally would not send slc

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

thanks andy great find!!

i'm gonna create a new threadicon and make it a sticky!!

dx

cheers dx and andy for the advice and link to the SLC forms. I really appreciate it.

I'll edit the gross amount on the form to this years before I send it off. I'll also sign it with a slightly different signatureicon as if I recall that's what i did with the fosicon stuff when i sent it in last time.

I'll update the thread if/when I hear anything.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details