Bought ticket to include extras for event, never received extras. Being ignored by organiser

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys I need some advice please. Myself and a female friend went down to London for 9th March to paint at jam called Femme Fierce.

We purchased tickets that included a tshirt and a goodie bag for £11.25.

When the jam was finished we weren’t given the tshirts or bags as apparently “there wasn’t enough time to hand them out” even though everyone was standing about.

After two months, we’ve still not received our tshirts or a refund, despite being promised they would be posted out within a week and we’re being properly ignored by the organiser. Basically most of the writers and artists paid extra for these tshirts, about 100 people (that’s £1000 to her – not included in the £1.25 to paint in a LEGAL tunnel!).

She’s just ignoring all of us, but she’s online uploading photos of her latest jams and going to events. A few of us have asked for refunds and still nothing.

This is an utter joke, people shouldn’t be able to get away with ignoring people that they used to advertise an event and got recognition because of said event.

Basically we’ve all been ripped off. Does anyone know if I can do anything about this?

Yes. You can bring a small claims in the county court.