style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i have a query regarding not being defaulted yet by MyJar. I decided recently that after 3 years of trying to fix my credit and debts i ought to inspect my credit files.

I took out a txtloan (now MyJar) of £300 end of 2011 and had difficulties so it didn't get paid.The majority of borrowings i had sadly all defaulted by start of 2012 and CRA's reflect this .

However the MyJar Loan is showing as 6 months in arrears ( a Red 6) and it says not defaulted.It shows as being initially overdue from around Nov 2012 .

I assume if i just leave it even when my defaults go i'll be 6 months in arrears forever .Is there any way i can fairly request to repay the amount owed over a few installments and the account just goes to settled with no default.

Or realistically do i need to ask they default me so it''ll atleast start the 6 year clock.If they default me in retrospect to 2012 i'd not have an issue with that but wondered where i stood after all this time.I know there seems to be a lot of default timing issues with them currently.

Please read my thread oin these folks, what they are doing is out of order.

The default should NOT be posted 3 - 4 years after when it defaulted.

Complain to the ICO, its not fair to you.

Also once again read my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?438648-MYJAR-Weird-Situation

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Sorry i haven't got back to you, thanks for your advice, i'm going to offer to repay it in a few installments and see if it can just be classed as normal payments on the account then settled/closed as i feel that's fair enough for both of us.

If for some reason that can't be done and they insist on defaulting ( i'm sure they'll want to secure some rights on the debt by defaulting it) then i'll ask for it to be done in 2012 when arrears began.

I'll complain to the ICO that it's unfair the default hasn't started to be cleared off atleast, and i assume i can let them know my way of solution, to repay it and have it settled.I'll also state i'm willing to have the default placed in 2012 otherwise i deem it unfair.Does that sound feasible?

Sadly i have 2 Orange mobile contracts that fell into arrears same time as this in 2012 and they've got me at 6 months late/ no default too so will be practice with ICO to deal with them too.

Many thanks again