Excel/BW peel centre Stockport PCN : 23/2/15 - now claimform - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you honestly think they want to go anywhere near a court when they have failed to follow the protocols of the PoFA and have failed to tell you correctly the appeals process?

The judge would be bound to refer it back to POPLA/IAS if you used the lack of appeal as part of your defence, assuming their claim wasnt struck down on the no compliance and thus no liability bit.

So, your course of action?

Ignore them until they send you a court claim, which they will lose.

The timings of receiving letters is when you get them,

not when they send them so allowing 2 days for service they are always 2 days late anyway.

Forget it and they will get fed up but appeal again and they think they have you as someone likely to pay up..

If you do get another letter tell them they are timed out as per post #22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

another desk at the parking co.'s office.

They do this in the hope that by having the words debt collector on the letterhead

you are frightened into thinking that they have some magicl powers to actually make the claim of debt real

and act in some official capacity.

This is why they add a few quid on to boot.

The truth is they have no more rights or powers than my cat.

You can happily ignore everything they say.

• 1 month later...

which solicitors?

Miah and Gladstones are the favourites for IPC members.

Gladstones actually are the IPC/IAS so there is a conflict of interest in that camp.

You could respond by saying that as Excel failed to give you a POPLA code when they were members of the BPA they are long since timed out for any keeper liability and any further demands from you or anyone else will be reported to the relevant authority and that they should refer the matter back to Excel so they can delete your details from their system..

• Confused 1

Wright Hassall are the solicitors - I have written (but not sent this) how does this sound to you

To whom it may concern

I am writing to you in regards to NUMBER.

I wish to inform you of my dispute and explain to you that Excel failed to give me a POPLA code when they were members of the BPA as stated on their website. I am attaching 2 screen shots taken on the 30th April and 1st June 2015 stating that I have the right to challenge their decision via POPLA and they have continually ignored my request to attain such code and therefore please refer this matter back to Excel so you can delete me from your system. I would also like to inform you that I have received notices from Excel outside of the 28 day notice period and during all of my correspondence with Excel I have never admitted to being either the keeper or driver of the vehicle at the time of the allegation.

SCREEN SHOTS ATTACHED

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and I would like to have in writing from you that the smatter is now closed

Thank you for your help so far ericsbrother and everyone else!

Edited by honeybee13
Name and mobile no removed.

They have not got "a snowball in hell's chance" of taking this anywhere near a Court !!!!

If they do............ They will lose................ You on the other hand WIN.

If I were in your position. I would send the letter and add any further contact will be classed as harassment.

This is fraud !!!

Wait for the Court Papers. ....................... Don't hold your breath though !!!!!!!!!!

Wright Hassal are acting as debt collectors so reply to them on the lines of :

Dear debt collectors,

your client failed to follow the protocols of the PoFA so there is no keeper liability in this matter and you should cease writing to me and refer it back to them so they can remove my details from their records or risk a complaint for harassment as both a civil tort and a criminal offence.

I have sent this verbatim to Wright Hassall - lets see what happens now!

"The final nail went into the coffin with a resounding clang"

That's the end of that bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their gonna need. Toothbrush, dental floss and a dressing gown if they wanna try Court !!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Once again I have received a letter 3days after they have posted it - saying that they have previously written and that if unpaid in 14days they will review this matter and may be left with no alternative but to issue County Court proceedings - Shall I re-send the email that I sent verbatim as above?

• 1 month later...

Not quite yet

- they are still giving a fight and now lying.

I received an email today from Wright Hasall again see below

We can confirm that we are in receipt of a response from our client in regards to the recent query that was raised.

Our client has advised that sent two of their standard letters to you and received no response.

The position of our client ZZPS is clear,

should payment not be received we anticipate being instructed to issue proceedings.

Should you feel you have further evidence to support this dispute,

please do feel free to send this to us and we will be happy to investigate this matter further.

We have enclosed our contact and payment methods for your convenience.

How would anyone suggest replying

- I.e once again your client is wrong as I have replied on more than one occasion?

Are they really this incompetent ?

• 1 month later...

Another 14 days I would of though if they were going to do court they would of done so by now

Who knows what they will do if you are going to buckle at any point now would be the time to pay up

Or carry on as you are

I had letters from them stating they WILL issue court proceedings

I am still waiting and heard nothing

It could all be hot air

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

They really are scare mongers!

This was all as a result of me unable to leave my distressed newborn!

As they have not allowed me to appeal via POPLA even though it stated on their website at the time that they allow this

,do you still feel I have a clear case even though the supreme courts ruling?