I owe Sunny 750

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I owe Sunny 750 and I couldn't keep up with their original offer so emailed them and then I got a nice email from them asking me what would I like to pay, I sent an email on 7 February with my offer and have had nothing since. Has anyone else waited this long? Should I contact them again or shall I wait. They have been very reasonably (at the moment!).

If you have their bank details, set up a standing order and start paying. You dont need their permission to start paying.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

own thread created

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sunny customer here! Though never gotten an email response out of them... and they say the majority of their customers don't pay them back

Have you tried making a payment OP and then seeing what options you are presented with on the drop down option on your online account?

I find when I make my payment, for a short time immediately after, it does allow me to pick an option to pay less although the 'debt' sticks around that bit longer, it is one way to deal with it without any further hassle I am just referring to mentally, (*circumstances dependent of course*)

Failing this yes you need to re-contact them as you say they have been okay up to now, hope you get the action you need x

Edited by Babe to riches

Do not pay through the online screen. You need to get the bank details and set up a standing order. Otherwise they will strip your account clean. many other PDL's do the same.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Sunny are part of provident financial. I had a loan with them but due to losing my job through arthritis I fell into difficulties., They are the most unhelpful bunch to deal with to start off with, Eventually they will agree to a payment plan. I pay weekly. They have stuck to the agreement and only have taken out the agreed amount each week. They have stated they will not default me with the credit agencies and they have been true tro their word. I have been paying for about a year with another 8 weeks left. Demand to speak to the elevated complaints and you will get the result you are looking for

You shoul dbe paying them via standing order. NOt giving them the authority to use a CPA which means they can take anything they want, whenever they want.

Well, when the last payment goes out, make sure YOU cancel the DD and make sure YOU block all payments to them from your bank.

Sunny are part of provident financial.

??????no they are not

Elevate Credit International Limited

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...