style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sorry you were missed.

The Money Hut Limited was formed on the 25/11/2014 with the companies house registration number of 09326130

I don't think they should be cold calling anyone as they do not have a licence from the FCA yet. If they ring back again and you are in, try to record what they have to say. If they are offering loans before any licence is issued then we can kneecap them before they start. (metaphorically speaking)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 month later...

Hi,

my 18 year daughter has received several calls on her mobile (no idea how they got her name or number)

from the money hut telling her that they have received a letter from the government that she is debt.

Thankfully she had the sense to speak to us about it.

We have contacted the company requesting that they take her number of their list.

We will wait and see what happens,

have done some research,

another site has loads of complaints about this company calling them

even after they have been asked not to.

It seems they are a loan company charging ridiculously high interest rates.

I thought this was against the law now.

My concern is for the people who are in debt being sucked in and taken advantage of.

This company should be stopped from trading,

they are nothing more than a damn nuisance!

Hi and welcome to CAG.

If your daughter is on the Telephone Preference Service then she has every right to complain. If not, get her phone number(s) added to the list.

Contact the CAB and report this as well as the FCA and report them as trying to sell loans without a licence.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Response from the FCA

Thanks for contacting the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) about The Money Hut Limited. I have checked our Interim Permissions (IP) register and It appears this firm are not authorised by the FCA and therefore we would them not to be conducting or involved in any consumer credit related activities. I have now referred this information to the relevant area within the FCA for their consideration and action as appropriate. Due to restrictions explained in the link below I am unable to provide any feedback on how this information is used or the outcome of any investigation that may take place.