Santander Mortgage SPO - they want to evict now

Myfamily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

credit file was bad - I did fib a little though in the income and expenses, it only asked for my contribution to household and so one - not good I know.

Payment to PDL already gone about 2 weeks ago so won't be able to reverse , and with the other stuff that happened re car I couldn't cover the full payment now anyway.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:seriously thought you of all people would have been the last person to use PDL's...

has anyone ever told you this...

you've a big enough hole already man..

throw the shovel out the hole

climb out

pick the shovel up

and start filling it back in quick.

while we're at it

we'll come over and jump up and down on it to pack it down and take out our frustration to stop you digging it again......:lol::lol::lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:-) Yep Dx, youbare right I'm a complete idiot! Desperate times etc. I am desperate to get out of the circle of cheap believe me!

Sorry typing on my phone and it auto corrects to total rubbish sometimes.

I don't know what to do. Please help. I might be able to pay about £300 I think. At least it's something??

How much should you be paying to the mortgage ?

What date do you next get paid from work ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Sorry typing on my phone and it auto corrects to total rubbish sometimes.

I don't know what to do. Please help. I might be able to pay about £300 I think. At least it's something??

Hopefully with the guys' guidance you can look at your priority debts and organise things so that you can keep paying the mortgage.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I think you need to bite the bullet (again) and ring them - hopefully you will be able to come to an arrangement - if not you will probably need to defend other eviction ..........

You say you pay £1500 - how much is the actual mortgage payment ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Ell-Enn, ok things have changed slightly.

Got a letter from the solicitors for Santander (pretty quick this time!) Hubby got paid the other day and the only thing that had not been paid out yet was our payment for our secured loan, so possibly stupidly I have used that to pay the mortgage, along with whatever I had left in our account, just about made up to the right amount.

Obviously it now means that I have robbed Peter to pay Paul and I'm sure I will get a letter from my secured loan company.

The payment to them is £900.

in a precarious position with them too where we have missed payments. (I have other threads on them) so I now need to deal with them.

Any help would be great.

I cannot call them, as I have refused to speak to them on the phone due to previous conversations being unrecorded and then used against me. I have also recently told them not to call me as they suddenly started calling me at work - which I was very upset about.

So are you paying £600 off the arrears each month ?

So are you paying £600 off the arrears each month ?

Hi Ell-enn,

Not sure that you've understood my last post.

I have made the payment for my mortgage by using the payment that was due to my secured loan company and anything I had left in my account.

My mortgage payment is £1500, my payment for secured loan is £900.

Perhaps you didn't see post 83 ? I asked how much of the £1,500 is the actual mortgage payment.

I assumed your response of £900 in post 84 was in answer to my question.................

Perhaps you didn't see post 83 ? I asked how much of the £1,500 is the actual mortgage payment.

I assumed your response of £900 in post 84 was in answer to my question.................

Sorry Ell-Enn, must have missed that. :-(

The actual mortgage payment is around £1432 (I think - haven't got the exact amount in front of me) I pay £68 on top for arrears.

Can you actually really afford the mortgage and the secured loan?? - that's £2,400 every month.....

Is there any equity in the property ?

We can, we both work. but there's been a lot happening in the last few years which have made it very hard.

the last few months being the worst what with father in laws death, funeral - car repair etc.

We do have equity in the property but are on fix deal till next year, so if we sell now we will have an indemnity payment of about £15,000. we want to hang on and re-mortgage to clear the secured loan and anything else we have.

Given the repossession and eviction action you have had on your mortgage I think you might struggle to re-mortgage at an affordable rate, but I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

What did the solicitors letter say - did it give you a date by which to make the missing payment ?

What date is the secured loan due ?

yeah we're waiting to see - if not we will sell I suppose, but we've been told we should be able to re-mortgage at maybe not the best rate but better than the one we fixed at hopefully.

The solicitors letter said to make the missing payment within 7 days.

The secured loan due date was 28th April

OK, so you have made the payment within the 7 days so that should sort that out.

Re the secured loan :-

How many payments have you missed ?

Have there been repossession proceedings ?

Are you making payments towards arrears - if so how much ?

Have missed a few payments in the past (I am not sure how many) I think the arrears are about £11,000.

Yes there have been possession proceedings, they have a suspended possession order .

I am making payments toward the arrear - £67 per month.

This is complicated though. the company are as corrupt as they come - I was taken to court for possession and in that process I fought against the unfair clause in their contract and partially won, in that the loan was originally variable but mine is now fixed at the rate it was when it started.

OK I guess you'll just have to wait and see what the secured company do (if anything), but make sure you keep the main mortgage payments up to date.

When was the suspended order on the secured loan ?

Hi Ell-enn - so sorry it took me so long, the suspended order was made in Jan 2014.

I think the secured loan Co will write to me and try to intimidate me,

I'm not sure they'll go as far as court after last time but I can't be sure,

it does depend on other customers court cases which are coming up soon.

Do you think I should write to the secured loan Co and explain anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

well the secured loan co have been in touch, saying I need make payment or contact them within 10 days.

I am stressing - I don't' have and I obviously don't want to take out a loan - I don't think I could anyway.

I only did the last one as I was being hounded by my late father in laws Housing association over arrears on his rent, and other things that were left behind when he died. any help please

why are or did you pay your FiL's debt... nothing to do with you!!

whos this fleecing secured loan co then?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don't know, I was just getting into such a state with them saying that he owed it, he was getting housing benefit too and they started writing to me about an overpayment, just got into a panic over it, I'm stresses - husband stressed, kids stressed - just had enough!

secured loan are Elderbridge (formerly first plus - I have other threads on my battle with them!!)

then keep to that thread for that one then.

so whats happening with this threads problem the mortgage?

and they