Robinson Way collecting for LOwells?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well im guessing its a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA collecting on behalf of a DCA... You get the picture...

I would throw it. Wait for something more concrete i suppose.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Something not quite right here. Hoist [parent group of R W] are bitter rivals of Lowell. I've never known them to collect on their behalf.

Pls let us know what it's about, when the mystery unravels. Absence from your credit file suggests it could be over 6 years old - or multiple mailings to everyone with same / similar name.

Tough - hehe.

sounds like the shotgun approach to me as well. just write to eveyone with a similar name in the neighbourhood and someone will respond. When they do harass them, even if it is the wrong person. Have you a dodgy cousin living in Thailand who knows your DOB?

Lowell engage several DCAs such as Scotty Dogs, when they've failed to collect on their own - no conflict of interests there. Indeed they stopped using ones eg Mackenzie Hall , B C W , which were acquired by rival debt purchasers. The difference here is that Hoist are a rival debt purchaser. I would suspect there may be a mistake in the original report.