Care parking PCN letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My sister got a letter from care parking on the 09/01/2015, its says she exceeded the maximum stay period. So they issued a parking charge notice and also said she was in breach of the terms of parking.

Now there are a few things on the letter that concern me.

First the title is wrong, she is not a Mr.

Second how did they get my sisters address for the pcn, i thought you could only do that for notice to keeper.

I will upload the letter, would like some advice on what to do next.

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

Hi thanks for the reply,

so what should I put in the appeal? the normal 'I believe on entering the land any signage was not legible from the drivers position in the car so no contract can have been formed. So in light of the fact no contact could have been formed, I am appealing blar blar?

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

Say anything you want. Theyll reject it. You need the popla code, then you can nail them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

That is a Notice To Keeper.

So the keeper appeals.

' As registered keeper of vehicle reg xxx xxx, I have received your Parking Charge Notice ref. xxxx xxxx.

I wish to make it clear that as registered keeper I am not liable for this charge.

Please cancel this charge forthwith, or alternatively issue a valid code for the independent appeals service POPLA.

At POPLA I shall be demanding a full breakdown of the genuine pre estimate of loss that this charge must represent.

I am under no obligation to name the driver of the vehicle at the time of the event.

This appeal has been sent with proof of postage.

No further correspondence will be entered into. '

Head the letter 'Appeal', and get free proof of postage from the post office.

Thanks

Will this be ok to send?

Care Parking

Seasons House

Lakeside Business Village

St David’s Park

Ewloe

CH5 3YE

Date:18/01/2015

PCN Number:000000

Vehicle Registration Number: 00000000

Dear Sir/Madam

In reference to your ‘Parking Charge Notice’ letter dated 09/01/2015. I believe on entering the land any signage was not legible from the drivers position in the car so no contract can have been formed.

So in light of the fact no contact could have been formed, I am appealing your ‘Parking Charge Notice’’ letter.

Yours Sincerely

Sisters Name

Thanks

Andrew

Sorry missed post,

I've updated it.

My Letter:

REGISTERED KEEPER APPEAL

PCN Number: 000000

Vehicle Registration Number: 00000000

Dear Sir/Madam

As registered keeper of vehicle reg 000000, I have received your parking charge Notice ref. 000000.

I wish to make it clear that as registered keeper I am not liable for this charge.

Please cancel this charge forthwith, or alternatively issue a valid code for the independent appeals service POPLA.

At POPLA I shall be demanding a full breakdown of the genuine pre estimate of loss that this charge must represent.

I am under no obligation to name the driver of the vehicle at the time of the event.

This appeal has been sent with proof of postage.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

Yours Sincerely

Andrew

You're not the RK are you though Andrew?:roll:

I would send that. It covers everything you need in the initial appeal, and gives the PPC an easy way out at the first asking.

(Not that I want an easy ride for the [problem] but it is better for the victim to get the charge cancelled at the earliest opportunity...

it is anpr so they have to send demand to keeper within 14 days. They are compliant.

I would not say that as RK I am not liable because you are, I would say that the driver could not see the signage because they areof too small a size and the font is the wrong colour. It means little but it makes them think that you will use this argument at POPLA so will send you the code thinking they are on to a winner. Alternatively they will have to get evidence that their signs arent the wrong colour (what is the right colour?) and you can hit them with GPEOL as that beats them in a free car park.

Hi all,

Care parking sent my sister a letter on the 21/01/2015, I'll upload the letter because they have made some bad errors. They now call my sister Mrs which is still wrong, she is Miss but ow well least its not Mr anymore...

Also they have changed the "Date of Contravention" to 1st of May 2015! ha I'm glad they know what my sister will do before it happens...

Guess we wait for them to write back?

Andrew

I thought that lol,

Is they anything I should do now? or do I just wait for them to send there next letter? Should I not say something about them getting the title and them changing the "Date of Contravention" to 1st of May 2015?

Thanks

Andrew

you do nothing until they reject the appeal or 35 days from the time of the receipt of the appeal. If they reject they must send POPLA code, if they allow 35 days to pass without considering appeal then there is no keeper liability any more. Leave them alone, this is now your sister's matter and if you go contacting them they can infer that you were the driver and then all of the time scales of the PoFA mean nothing and they can chase you for payment and that includes bypassing POPLA and going straight to court for the money. Why bring things on yourself when they are quite capable of screwing up things and letting your sister win by their mistakes.

• 1 month later...

Hi all again,

My sister got a letter from care parking yesterday on the 25/02/2015, saying they reject the appeal. I'll upload the letter so people can see it all.

Now there's no keeper liability if 35 days have past from the receipt of the appeal. The appeal was signed for on the 21/01/2015 and in there letter they said "Date of Acknowledgment 21/01/2015" on there letter they have put the 24/02/2015. But my sister only got the letter on the 25/02/2015 so there clearly lying if it got there in one day...

So my question is, is there no liability for the keeper now?

Thanks

Andrew

what is the postmark on the envelope. There is no time allowed above 35 days for service so they cant use the post as an excuse. If it didnt arrive in time then they are timed out. Dont write to them but should you have a POPLA code with the rejection (no code no liability anyway as it is too late to issue) use it to appeal to popla on exactly this point and thast will cost them £27 and place POPLA in the positionon having to either accept what you say or call you a liar and risk the fall out from that.

Hi ericsbrother,

I don't have the envelope, I'll check but I think I put it in the bin after I opened it. So how do I appeal to popla? is it a letter or do I go to there website?

Thanks

Andrew

Did they not supply you with a POPLA code??

If they didn't then that is cause for a separate complaint in itself......

http://www.popla.org.uk/receivedaPCN.htm

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I've filled everything in but the reason for appealing. Would this be ok?

"I am appealing on the grounds that, Care Parking exceeded the maximum time allowed for service"

Andrew

Great link thanks :)

My code came up with this:

Code summary

Issuing operator: Anchor Security Services Ltd t/as Care Parking (Code: 036)

Date code generated: Tue Feb 24 2015

Code sequence number: 358

Deadline information

Your appeal deadline is Tue Mar 24 2015

You have 26 day(s) remaining for your appeal to reach POPLA

Grounds for complaint

This code was generated 1 day(s) before the date of your appeal rejection letter. This means that you have not been given the full 28 days to appeal that you are entitled to under the British Parking Association's Code of Practice. Please consider making a complaint.

I put the 25/02/2015 as that's the date I got the letter, is what they say right or do I need to put the 24/02/2015 for the "Date of rejection letter"

Thanks

Andrew