Apple ripping off people again.

Conniff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Too many sheep in this world. Apple macs are good if you are rendering 3d, or creating audio, but thats about it. For everything else, windows does it far better.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

's funny isn't, everybody loves it when a large company fails, look at Tesco and the abuse they get on here, now everybody is over the moon that their bubble has burst, massive profit understatement, stores closing and hard working folks losing their jobs and income.

But the bigoted British also hate the 'successful' as well for being too successful and making 'biggest quarterly profit ever made by a public company'.

What exactly do you want, mediocrity in everything? Maybe you want all the profits from all business to be shared for the common good.

Communism, but no-one likes the sound of that do they.

So, do you want successful, as Tesco used to be, failure, as Tesco is now or successful as Apple is now.

Additionally, staggering naivety if you think Android is any less exploited by Google on a multitude of devices. Google spies on you, Apple spies on you, GCHQ spies on you........................

No-one is forced to do or buy anything, we are all given free will at the start, you have to make the choice whether you want to use it or not.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

's funny isn't, everybody loves it when a large company fails, look at Tesco and the abuse they get on here, now everybody is over the moon that their bubble has burst, massive profit understatement, stores closing and hard working folks losing their jobs and income.

But the bigoted British also hate the 'successful' as well for being too successful and making 'biggest quarterly profit ever made by a public company'.

What exactly do you want, mediocrity in everything? Maybe you want all the profits from all business to be shared for the common good.

Communism, but no-one likes the sound of that do they.

So, do you want successful, as Tesco used to be, failure, as Tesco is now or successful as Apple is now.

Additionally, staggering naivety if you think Android is any less exploited by Google on a multitude of devices. Google spies on you, Apple spies on you, GCHQ spies on you........................

No-one is forced to do or buy anything, we are all given free will at the start, you have to make the choice whether you want to use it or not.

H

It would be nice if they were to pay their taxes in the countries they operate ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Yep, it's all about tax and their deliberate avoidance, an avoidance that me and you pay for.

I also don't think everyone is over the moon that Tesco is having problems.

"Apple spies on you, GCHQ spies on you...................... .."

Yes, but GCHQ is doing surveillance for our safety whereas Apple is spying so they can sell the data and make even more profit.

How does apple keep so much cash reserves? Just look who handles their actual cash. It's a subsidiary based in Las Vegas where there are no state taxes and no corporate taxes.

Also, all companies rip people off. Just Apple do it blatantly then cover it up with lies.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes, but GCHQ is doing surveillance for our safety...........................................................

Is the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Over and out from me before I get banned.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.