• Tweets

• Better version attached with the late appeal explained more clearly for the judge. This will sound silly, but I think it would be a good idea to e-mail it to the court and UKPC on Sunday.  It's probably me being daft, but Sunday is still March, and as it's late, sending it in March rather than April will make it sound like it was less late than it really is.  if you get my drift. You can still pop in a paper version on Tuesday if you want. E-mail address for the court: [email protected] And for UKPC: [email protected]   [email protected] Defendant WS.pdf
    • Update 15th March the eviction notice period expired, and I paid my next month rent along with sending them the message discussed above. After a short while they just emailed me back this dry phrase "Thank you for your email." In two weeks' time I'm gonna need to pay the rent again, and I have such a feeling that shortly after that date the contracts will be exchanged and all the payments will be made.  Now my main concern is, if possible, not to end up paying rent after I move out.  
    • they cant 'take away' anything, what ever makes you believe that?  dx  
    • The text on the N1SDT Claim Form 1.The claim is for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land. 2. The defendant's vehicle, NumberPlate, was identified in the Leeds Bradford Airport Roadways on the 28/07/2023 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely Stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited 3.At all material times the Defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver. 4. The terms and conditions upon  entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations 5. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct. 6.The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply,  namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the Defendant has failed to settle the outstanding liability. 7.The claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice, contractual costs and interest.   This is what I am thinking of for the wording of my defence The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and are generic in nature which fails to comply with CPR 16.4. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made. 1. Paragraph 1 is denied. It is denied that the Defendant ever entered into a contract to breach any terms and conditions of the stated private land. 2. Paragraph 2 and 4 are denied. As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. The Claimant was only contracted to provide car park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. 3. It is admitted that Defendant is the recorded keeper of the vehicle. 4.  Paragraph 6 is denied the claimant has yet to evidence that their contract with the landowner supersedes  Leeds Bradford airport byelaws. Further it is denied that the Claimant’s signage is capable of creating a legally binding contract. 5. Paragraph 7 is denied, there are no contractual costs and interest cannot be accrued on a speculative charge.   I'm not sure whether point 4 is correct as I think this side road is not covered by byelaws? Any other suggestions/corrections would be appreciated.
    • Dear EVRi parcelnet LTD t/a evri   evri parcelnet isnt a thing also you say defendant's response which is a bit of a weird format.   Something like   Dear EVRi, Claim no xxxx In your defence you said you could not access tracking. Please see attached receipt and label Regards
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

HELP! XMAS Claim from CABOT / WRIGHT HASSALL CLAIM for old EGG Card

gforce2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I know it's Christmas but really hope someone can help me out urgently,

I've had a claim through from cabot financial with 'right hassle' acting on their behalf for a very old Egg account.

I submitted the AOS

now need to put together a defence in the next 2-3 days

and submit by thursday next week

(i think that's the deadline having used the 33 day from service calc).

Claim details/points

Claimant - CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED

Address for docs & payments - WRIGHT HASSALL LLP

Date of issue24/11/14

POC - POC ATTACHED but I can type this out if need be.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54992[/ATTACH]

- Not sure if important but POC seems to include a mistake or two:

using # symbols instead of £,

also they quote a #19,***.** balance for the debt

(far in excess of the c14K at close of account!?) and

then go on to ask for interest of exactly the same total:

"The Claimant therefore claims the sum of #19,***.** interest under s89 County Courts Act 1984 and costs."

surely this is wrong and a basis to defend/strike out?

Claim Value - ALMOST £20,000

Original Creditor - EGG (Card Account closed 2006)

Type of Account - CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

Agreement entered pre-2007? - Yes 2004

Account assigned by Debt Purchaser? - Yes, by CABOT (bought from Egg 2009)

Notice of Assignment? NOT SURE if I have a properly worded NOA:

- had a letter from EGG (OC) late 2009 stating

"We hereby give notice of the transfer of the debt due to us by you..

..On XXX 2009 your account was sold to Cabot Financial..

.Any further communications and payments must therefore be addressed to Cabot...etc."

-had a "Welcome to Cabot" letter stating similar (is that acceptable as an NOA)

Default Notice from the original creditor? - YES 2006 but not sure if correct

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? -

YES BUT NOT EVERY YEAR (not in 2011 & 2012)

Why did you cease payments? - BUSINESS IN TROUBLE SO SEVERE FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES

What was the date of your last payment? - to the OC May/June 2006 (can check exact date if needed)

- to the DCA not sure either late 2008 or very early 2009

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? Possibly

- PPI charged when not asked for, this was refunded (2004) but can I use this?

- CCA request to ARC in early 2009 recorded post,

responded with a copy of a signed Egg Agreement but not the entire terms,

very brief 2 pages - pretty sure I wrote back

"account in dispute" as requested docs not supplied but what if I can't find letter/postal proof?

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor

and make any attempt to enter into a debt managementicon plan?

YES, I wrote to them saying that I had severe financial issues asking for account to be put on hold,

that I had been in touch with National Debtline (gave them the ref number) and had been making recent smaller payments,

They wrote back saying no can do.

PPI - as mentioned above never requested/applied for but charged at the start of the account,

I lodged a complaint and was refunded the 2 charges.

Interest - The interest has been accruing since the account moved on and has grown from c£14k to almost £20k,

surely this is wrong when there are no details as to how they have come by an interest rate, what terms do they rely on etc?

Can anyone help me out with some advice please,

am I on the right track with some of my thoughts above?

Most urgently I'm not sure if i should send any further CCA requests to Cabot or WH or even Egg? Too late for a CPR31.14?

If i can get the letters into the post tomorrow morning they will reach the DCA/OC by Monday morning recorded delivery

which gives almost a week - but I need to send them by 12pm tomorrow so if anyone is out there please advise.

Many thanks.

GF2k

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes get CPR and CCA request off to them.

file the no paperwork/holding defence

on time regardless

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What was the date of your last payment? - to the OC May/June 2006 (can check exact date if needed)

- to the DCAlink3.gif not sure either late 2008 or very early 2009

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Looks like last paid Feb 2009 to ARC but I never had an noa from them.

So OC more than 6 years and ARC less than 6 years but with no NOA.

Is the lack of NOA significant?

Sorry do I was unsure about putting right date.

Claim form issued 24th Nov so would that make the defence deadline next Friday?

Thanks

Gf2k

Not sure if this posted, I can't see it so apologies if a repeat:

Thanks everyone,

yes I will post the requests and submit the no docs holding defence.

I have the cpr 31.14 template now, would anyone have a link to a template for the defence?

thanks,

Gf2k

If the claim is for over £10,000 it will be a fast track claim and you will likely expect some costs if you were to defend and lose !

33 days from 24.11.2014 is Boxing Day - I suspect you will be allowed 1 extra days because of the Bank Holiday.

Erm, how come you didn't let us know about this a lot sooner than today !!

Edited by Andyorch
1 extra day.... only Boxing day is classed as a court holiday

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

So sorry CB/everyone, yes you're right I should have posted much earlier. I've had so much on over the last few weeks, every time I sat down to do it I got pulled away. Thought I had more time but it's gone far too quickly.

As far as defending goes is there any advice on the getting anywhere with the wording of the poc, mis-charged ppi, lack of statements 2011/12, statute barring (lack of noa for Arc the last paid), massive interest added and other points above ?

Also how would costs be calculated, percentage if total?

Thanks and apologies again.

Gf2k

are those ARC payments showing on say Noddle Cra file [below]

NO NOA means nowt sadly.

and they

Regarding those idiotic interest charges, they cannot apply them to your balance unless they provide you with a statement at least once a year. In defending this claim you should dispute this amount citing no statements received, if indeed that is the case, and that therefore you are unable to audit (use that word) the claim fully.

NO NOA means nowt sadly.

Thanks dx

Tried to get into Noddle but didn't validate so trying when back home in an hour.

shame about lack of noa

Regarding those idiotic interest charges, they cannot apply them to your balance unless they provide you with a statement at least once a year. In defending this claim you should dispute this amount citing no statements received, if indeed that is the case, and that therefore you are unable to audit (use that word) the claim fully.

Thanks dnc, will do

Any views on the other points I mentioned?

Cheers

Gf2k

Hi DX,

I finally got into Noddle and the entire Egg account is not showing in either open or closed accounts.

Is Noddle not as fully comprehensive as other credit report sites or am I possibly looking at a filtered view somehow (it doesn't look like it).

Is this significant?

Thanks,

gf2k

they are usually well good on old accounts

are all your old addresses showing.

dx

and they

ok well as long as you've sent a cca request

and gotten nowt back by Friday I'd file the holding/no paperwork def

but post it here first

dx

and they

ok well as long as you've sent a cca request

and gotten nowt back by Friday I'd file the holding/no paperwork def

but post it here first

dx

Sent cpr 31.14

Claim form asked for all communications to (w)right hassle so that's what ive done, hope ok?

Although addressed to WH the letter clearly says:

Re: Cabot financial (uk) ltd vs (me) - claim number XXXXXX

is that ok or should I send a letter addresses to Cabot in an envelope addressed to WH?

I will submit the holding defence here first, could you tell me where i look for a template?

Thanks, gf2k

wont hurt but you really should follow what people posting say to do

not interpret your own version or atleast check first.

the defence will NOT be a template

each is diff as per each PoC.

have a look in this forum

or in

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?190-DCA-Legal-Successes

so you have NOT sent a CCA request to anyone since the claimform.

def deadline is 4pm friday

and they

so you have NOT sent a CCA request to anyone since the claimform.

apologies dx, I thought the cpr31.14 was the equivalent to a cca request during a claim as i request the agreement within it, so no I haven't sent a cca request since the claim, just the cpr, my mistake.

I know it's too little too late but I will send CCA requests first thing tomorrow, all to cabot financial but in envelopes to both addresses, cabot's direct address and WH's address to be sure.

I'll also include another CPR this time made out to cabot.

4pm friday

forgive my ignorance dx, do you mean the deadline for the defence is 4pm friday?

the claimant gets the CCA request

the sols gets the CPR

CPR are routinely now ignore or buffed away

a CCA request MUST be complied with.

CCA request

£1 BLANK PO

don't sign anything.

you don't need to duplicate anything to anyone.

yes Friday by 4pm to be sure

though you might have a couple of extra days

because of holidays but I wouldn't risk it.

dx

by the amount of claims you've had in the past and won

I would have thought you would be a master! of it all!!

dx

and they

Hi Dx,

Apologies for delay, I'm with family over xmas and have only just managed to get down to this properly today.

Even though as you have pointed out I've had some success in the past that was some time ago

so I've have to relearn/go back over a lot of this and it's taken some time to go through old submissions and examples/posts.

As it is I'm submitting via moneyclaim so I have a little more time to submit but less space (122 lines)

so it's taken even more time than expected,

as a result the defence is not as comprehensive as I would like but I'm hoping it will be ok for a holding defence.

(for example I wanted to get across the apparent mistake in the POC where the interest is not detailed as required in CPR 16 (dates, percentage, calc etc.),

also the amount claimed as interest in the last sentence is the exact same amount as the entire debt amount claimed in an earlier sentence.)

The following is what I ended up with, I'll submit as soon as i have your thoughts:

[outdated emb def removed]

I think the second start is slightly better but I'd appreciate your thoughts as to the best version to use.

Either way I'm aware that Bank Holiday or not I need to get this in asap so hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks.

Regards,

gf2k

Also DX, should I include something re this being possibly statute barred and strict proof otherwise? or is that admittance/not suitable for this?

thanks,

gf2k

sri but that's out dated embarrassed defence twaddle

that is far far to much unnecessary waffle

that kind of depth is for your WS IF you ever have to do one.

[wrong thread bit removed]

did you send the CCA request????

try adapting the one in this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?421754-Please-help-MKDP-claimform-Barclaycard-debt-and-time-limits(1-Viewing)-nbsp&p=4667221#post4667221

and they

sorry dx, picked up some of the text from fairly recent posts so thought would be ok, also thought best to use up all the lines as didn't know what the minimum should be.

I already sent the cca request on tuesday registered post with £1 postal order so just defence now

very glad I waited to hear from you given your assessment but I'm bit freaked out now having to go back to scratch, I was really hoping to submit a holding defence tonight so still todays date for submission.

I don't know where to find a new workable version that will suffice, I've done a lot of searching for 'holding defence', 'embarrassed defences etc. so if you could give me an idea what key differences i need to make or perhaps a thread or example to look at I'd appreciate it enormously.

BTW This is short version I found but expect it will have the same issue, out of date format?

Defence

1.The claimants particulars of claim are vague and fail to disclose any cause of action, they appear to be an abuse of the process in that they fail to deal with the basic rules of pleading in accordance with the CPR.

2.Even making allowance for the Northampton Bulk Regime the claim fails to disclose sufficient information as required by the CPR, there is no reference to any account number, no date of alleged agreement, no date of alleged default or details of any default notice served in accordance with s87 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974, the claim is missing vital information.

3. Without admission that any cause of action is shown by the Claimant it is denied that the Claimant has a claim whether as pleaded or at all.

4. No documents supporting the claims in the particulars have been offered which the defendant needs to establish what agreement it is that this action is based upon

5. Without clarification of the claimants claim, the defendant is extremely disadvantaged and the claimant’s claim appears without merit

6.Further to above the defendant is unable to plead effectively or at all. The defendant is embarrassed.

btw merry christmas!

thanks

gf2k

thanks looking now

hi dx, I found what looks like the last post to include defence text, from andyorch Post#14 (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?421754-Please-help-MKDP-claimform-Barclaycard-debt-and-time-limits&p=4512693&viewfull=1#post4512693)

is that the version you meant?

the main difference appears to be the inclusion of the POC text n separate paragraphs and dealing with each in the following points?

thanks

gf2k

PoC

1. the Claimant's claim is for debt arising from the consumer Credit act 1974 Agreement.

2. The Claimant is an Assignee of the following debts,

notice of the agreement having been given to the Defendant in writing.

3.Egg Credit Card. Account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #19,xxx.xx.

despite demands for payment, the above sums remain due.

4. The Claimant therefore claims the sum of #19,xxx,xx interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 and costs.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?416828-Claim-from-Cabot-Financial-CITI-Associates-Credit-Card-Debt&highlight=wright

and they

Thanks DX,

i looked through the thread, didn't see a defence but very encouraging story considering the same claimant/solicitor tag team and minimal POC so thanks for the link.

I've added the POCs you posted earlier to AndyOrch's revised holding defence from the other link you gave me and will post here shortly.

Hopefully you'll still be around to rubber stamp it later.

thanks gf2k

I wouldn't expand anything bar single lines for each poc paragraph reply

and they

will do asap.

Hi DX not one liners but would this suffice?

POC

1. The Claimant's claim is for debt(s) arising from the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Agreement(s).

2. The Claimant is an Assignee of the following debts, notice of the assignment having been given to the Defendant in writing.

3. Egg Credit Card. Account no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #19,xxx.xx. Despite demands for payment, the above sums remain due.

4. The Claimant therefore claims the sum of #19,xxx,xx interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 and costs.

#####Defence######

1.Paragraph one is noted, I have in the past had financial dealings with EGG

but I am unaware of any balances outstanding. EGG have not contacted with regards to any arrears.

2 Paragraph 2 & 3 are accepted, I believe I did several years ago receive letters from both EGG and the Claimant regarding this debt.

3.Paragraph 4 is denied, The claimant is put to strict proof upon how S.89 statutory interest can equal the total Claim Amount.

4.. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request

and a section 78 request for copies of any documents referred to within the Claimants particulars

to establish what the claim is for.

To date they have failed to comply to my section 78 request and remain in default and also declined to respond with regards to my CPR 31.14

The claim is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant and the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and

(b) show how the Claimant has reached the amount claimed for; and

© show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;and

(d) show how and when the agreement was breached and provide notice by way of Notice of Sums in Arrears served

by Egg or the claimant has served since any alleged assignment.

On the alternative, if the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

As per Civil Procedure rules 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

5 . Further, by reason of the fact that there is no document which has been signed by the Defendant containing a correct statement of the amount of the credit under the Agreement, and by reason of Section 127(3) of the Act, the Court has no power to make an enforcement order in respect of the Agreement because a term stating the amount of the credit is a prescribed term for the purposes of Sections 61(1)(a) and 127(3), prescribed by the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983, regulation 6(1) and paragraph 2 of Schedule 6.

9. By reason of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

Thanks in advance for your views DX

gf2k

Just noticed the numbering is wrong, I'll sort out that out before sending.

I've based it on the defence you pointed me to aso hope ok, it feels weird not adding the usual 'embarrassed' and 'amended' defence wording, is it not advisable to include the following at the end or is that not allowed/acceptable anymore?

8. Without clarification of the claimants claim, the defendant is*

extremely disadvantaged and the claimant’s claim appears without*

merit

9.Further to above the defendant is unable to plead effectively*

or at all. The defendant is embarrassed.

Conclusion

10. In view of the matters pleaded above, I respectfully request*

that the court gives consideration to whether the claimant's*

statement of case should be struck out as disclosing no reasonable*

grounds for bringing the claim, and/or that it fails to comply*

with CPR Part 16.

11. In addition, if the claimant cannot produce a credit agreement*

in the prescribed form signed in the prescribed manner by debtor*

and creditor, the court is precluded from making an enforcement*

order under s127 (3) Consumer Credit Act 1974 and it is requested*

that the court use its powers under section 142 Consumer Credit*

Act 1974 to declare the agreement unenforceable and strike out the*

claimants case accordingly

12. Having instigated these proceedings without any legal basis*

for doing so, having failed to provide sufficient information*

required under the pre-trial protocols in order to investigate*

this claim, or indeed to provide a reasonable time period to*

investigate this matter, and having failed to investigate a*

dispute as required by the OFT Debt collection Guidelines I*

believe the Claimant's conduct amounts to unlawful harassment*

under section 40 of The Administration of Justice Act.

The defendant respectfully asks the permission of the court to*

amend this defence when the above documents are provided by the*

claimant.

Thanks gf2k

also, perhgaps silly question but should i/can i change 4. to:

4. Shortly after acknowledging the claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request......

or is it problematically vague? (I sent them this week so clealry I wouldn't have a reply by now)

too much keep it simple answer with ONE line for each of the POC paragraphs

there no need to include ANY additional waffle at this stage

that's for/IF it goes to the WS stage.

dx

and they