Need Advice on Vanquis and Moorcroft debt issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a Vanquis credit card and

was paying in past but

1 month I didn't check my bank account to see if the direct debit had been paid as usual and

phoned Vanquis and their system told me I had £70 available to withdraw

I assumed money from direct debit was paid and cleared onto Vanquis as I had nothing available until monthly bill was paid

and withdrew money to spend and

a few days later I find out I am in bother with no bill paid 3 seperate charges from Vanquis and now over limit and regular charges added.

I had major health illness at time and didn't have strength to fight it and

Vanquis on phone had told me charges were in my terms and conditions.

End up with about over £300 in interest and charges and Vanquis threatening to close account and start legal action so

I started paying a fiver a month but

very recently I missed one payment as my debit card was lost and

card replaced and Vanquis charge me another £12 for missed payment so I start to complain.

Within 3 weeks I am getting 2-8 calls a days sometimes 4 in a row on both landline and mobile at 8.15am

and all day on different area codes each times and get 2 mobile voicemails lasting about 60 seconds

completely silent throughout and

then I am £10 behind and passed to Moorcroft debt collection who keep hassling me

but for the entire debt over £770 immediately and

I am still in bad health and have started my complaint on charges

but never had or know how much total debt is and they can't provide me any account details

without charging money to provide info and

any debt I had in past I just ignored and no contact or nothing done

but these 2 are getting too much for me and

my health and wanted to raise inital complaint and dispute over unfair charges

and situation and they won't give me the proper time to do what I feel I want to do and it's all gone Pete Tong.

Sorry if I sound a bit daft but I never had this sort of pressure and contact and demands a

nd potential action threatened before and I just need to know if I can do anything and

any advice would be very much appreciated and sorry for long thread and any trouble.

Edited by citizenB

you will not believe the list is so long including area codes which is your area code (That is Provident) for you !

Use harassment letter in library for starters, list all charges i.e. over limit/default/ telecom charges and reclaim them

By the way no doubt you may be/will hear from so called Impact collections DCA = in house monkeys.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

CCA moorcroft and stop worrying. Deal with vanquis. They have to accept what you can afford to pay.

Start reclaiming those charges and interest that was gained due to them.

Vanquis are one of the worst cc companies to have a cc with.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

time to get an sar off to vanquis

only £10 and gets all the statements.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...