style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a horrendous house fire and made an insurance claim in the usual way.

The insurance company was very helpful.

Five weeks into the claim I received an e mail from a claim investigator asking for a meeting.

I was happy to meet with him.

He said he had received notification through the insurance fraud bureau that I deliberately set my home on fire

and proceeded to interrogate me.

Needless to say that call was malicious and unfounded and they continued with the claim five weeks later.

I am anxious to find out who made this call as it has had a profound adverse affect on my family,

and has lead to my wife having a breakdown.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time

It would be up to you to make a complaint to the Insurance Fraud Bureau and to ask them whether they ask the Police to investigate malicious reports being made to them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It would be up to you to make a complaint to the Insurance Fraud Bureau and to ask them whether they ask the Police to investigate malicious reports being made to them.

They passed the complaint to the insurers who spent 5 weeks investigating it and concluded it was indeed accidental. I really do need to get a telephone recording of the complaint or at least the notes so I can identify who this gutless spineless animal is that tried to destroy my family

They won't let you have anything that could indentify the person who made the allegation. They are protected by law, as far as I understand it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread