DEALchance their arm with court summons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, they have finally done it.

Debt Enforcement Action Limited have sent me a summons for parking on my own land.

This resullts from a claim 2.5 years ago when my vehicle was parked on land I own that is covered by cameras operated by CEL,

who were too stupid to let things drop and sold on a non-existent debt to these chancers.

Oddly enough the address for correspondence is not their maildrop in London, nor their director's home address but the office address for CEL.

I have filled out my counterclaim and hopefully I will put them out of business since they wont be able to withdraw the claim

without paying me a small fortune.

To rub a bit of salt in the wounds I will not rely solely on being their supposed clients landlord

and supremacy of contract and will list other more standard defence points that anyone can use.

I will let you know in a month's time what else I get through the post on this.

I am sooooo! looking forward to the outcome of this. I wonder if they know who they are dealing with :!:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Mr M Shwarts claims to be a solicitor.

All solicitors must be registered. To claim to be a solicitor when you are not one (Not registered) = Criminal offense.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

i was wondering why DEAL want the court hearing to be in Barnet but I remembered that Creative parking had offices near there and one the directors there is W M de Beer, the boss of CEL, who share a business address with DEAL. It is difficult to explain all of this to the fraud squad because they are acting on ther premise that fake court papers are still being sent out, not real ones. i will have to try harder to convince them that it is not a harmless [problem] but a genuine proper old fashioned fraud.

SRA have replied to oone inquiry re Shwarts:

We have been made aware that some individuals have received County Court Claim forms signed by a Mr M Shwarts purporting to be a Solicitor.

A number of examples have been forwarded to our Fraud Intelligence Unit who have confirmed that this is a [problem] and have therefore asked that you discard this accordingly.

A further communication will be posted on our website in due course.

If you have any further queries, please Contact Us.

Thank you for contacting the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Yours sincerely

Adrian Mckeown

Contact Centre Officer

Contact Centre

Solicitors Regulation Authority

0370 606 2555

[email protected]

http://www.sra.org.uk

All good, except their advice "therefore asked that you discard this accordingly."

DEAL claim that it's just a typo, it should be M Schwartz. Who knows whether he is a solicitor or not, but if he is, it beggars belief that a competent and proficent solicitor would issue dozens of claims with the exact same typo without correcting it. He must know how to spell his own name, surely?

no he isnt, he is an 80 year old retired Rabbi according to companies house. perhaps he doesnt realise he is a solicitor.

As for DBC's point, I can apply for a strike out but that will cost me £50 for a paper hearing or 3155 for a face to face. It is only costing me £70 to go after them and try and bankrupt them.

The real problem is getting to the people who are the crooks ather than spending my own cash shutting down one company and letting them still operate from a couple of others. I think I have a way of getting at CEL without spending any more but in reality it is all a police mtter and they dont seem to be able to understand or cope with paper crime. Again, it is down to cost no doubt.

• 1 month later...

sent to my local court for allocation. I suspect that this will be after the other CEL/DEAL cases that are going to be considered as test cases even though the details are different. I will keep the forum updated when I receive anything from DEAL as per my CPR requests but I very much doubt if they will comply.