Porting Issue since 16 days (from Three to Vodafone 8634859**RESOLVED**

theabrar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have been suffering since I moved to Vodafone on 5th November, I just ported my number from Three to Vodafone, and its still not ported, spoken to 25 different people almost 30 minutes everyday since then, walked into vodafone store no resolution, infact, the most irritating thing they do a cold transfer, and I have to repeat my self so many times.

Also raised an official complaint to Mark to askmark@vodafone....., just get a confirmation with a complaint number 8574855 but no resolution yet, i keep getting emails with a different complaint number 8576541, saying me to verify security checks and need to chat with customer services, when I chat with customer services they say they have no information about the email. I think it was the worst decision of my life to move to Vodafone, my number is not working, loosing business, affecting me mentally, so many people trying to reach me and dont know what else, Will Vodafone compensate?

Customer service now says my number is showing as a Vodafone number but is not active on Vodafone(One of the agent also said, its showing up as a Pay Monthly number which is not but a number coming from Three),

I have just spent almost 1.5 hour with chat representative and got my call transferred and spoke to 2 agents for 15 minutes, no resolution, 1st one said they only handle pay monthly and second one said systems are down, don't know how a company of such a scale afford have systems down during a weekday!

Any suggestions/guidance/similar experiences/someone who can help? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

then post the returned number please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello again,

Now my temporary number is not working at all,

I do not have a number working!

what a service?

Will Vodafone compensate this ?

No reply from Lee after the initial call.

I'm seriously considering creating a petition to complain to OfCom, as I see on the Vodafone community forum so many people are facing this issue!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Can you let us know what was done to resolve this issue so that others in a similar situation know how to get the job done a lot easier than you did.

Well done BTW

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Just had to wait impatiently, also raised another ticket/s with Vodafone eforum, Lee and another agent from the eforum, followed up, but I think it was down to the Vodafone's systems being upgraded/changed, I guess!

some people on the eforum who were also facing the same issue, threatened to raise a petition against Vodafone!, don't know if that has made an impact!