Lowells and Cap1 debt CCA return - help

aristilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Debtfree,

DonkyB has it spot on.

Carey says that they can reconstruct an agreement for s78, but remember Waksman also said that if the agreement had been varied, and it will have been, then they must provide a copy of the original signed agreement to show that it was a variable agreement.

Saying that they can also reconstruct statutory letters is just plain rubbish. They cannot.

As DonkeyB has said, if they terminate shortly after a default notice, then that is their fault and that act cannot be rectified by printing another letter.

Unlawfull Rescission should see you through here, although some Judges may not understand it. The point is to to get all of your ducks in a row, to put them off attempting a court appearence.

They are correct in that they can still try to enforce the debt, including issuing a court summons, but if defended they should not be allowed to get judgement.

Apologies for the delayed response, but have had a poor few weeks.

Vint

hi, i'm just wandering if Vint//oe anybody is still helping people with these parisites DCas trying to get a quick buck, by buying up a load of 'pold pre 2007 debts and trying to get punters to pay up , hoping that crappy reconstituted fiddle fddlle documents my scare punters into paying up'i you could let me know if your still there , wouold apprecite it::smile::smile:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i'm just wandering if Vint//oe anybody is still helping people with these parisites DCas trying to get a quick buck, by buying up a load of 'pold pre 2007 debts and trying to get punters to pay up , hoping that crappy reconstituted fiddle fddlle documents my scare punters into paying up'i you could let me know if your still there , wouold apprecite it::smile::smile:

Hi do you have a problem with a recon agreement, some differences exist now in regard to recons now.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Bang on Brig.

Bear in mind that case law since this discussion commenced has rendered the rescission angle obsolete – if, indeed, we ever had it right – don’t rely on threads that are nearly four years old! Start a new thread for a fresh problem.

Bang on Brig.

Bear in mind that case law since this discussion commenced has rendered the rescission angle obsolete – if, indeed, we ever had it right – don’t rely on threads that are nearly four years old! Start a new thread for a fresh problem.

I agree DB, too much water under that particular bridge.

I'M not sure that we had it right either.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

hi,yes i CCa'd Lowell for a Capitol one agreement, what they sent was a load of fiffle faddle, Crap, clearly a recon of miscellaneous agreements with my name inserted: they then said i've got 30 days to respond: it's actually statute barred on the 05th jan 205, so was going to try and extend it to this deadline: have reead a great deal from Cosumer ACtion group, on how to prepare a defence, if needed, but i've got feeling that should i just press them for:

........................................................................................................

always ask to see the original agreement. If the creditor says that only electronic copies are available because the original was destroyed after scanning, then defendants must ask the creditor to show its procedures for complying properly with document management standards.

.............................................................................................................................................

then they may see that i will defend this:???? not before a few weeks have exoired tho'

any advice or support is always appreciated: (could do without this as i am suffering from Cancer and am presently under treatment) ,:)

Edited by aristilus
spelling

I am assuming the SB target date is 5th January 2015 :)

Have you actually been served with a claim form ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hi,yes i CCa'd Lowell for a Capitol one agreement, what they sent was a load of fiffle faddle, Crap, clearly a recon of miscellaneous agreements with my name inserted: they then said i've got 30 days to respond: it's actually statute barred on the 05th jan 2015, so was going to try and extend it to this deadline: have reead a great deal from Consumer ACtion group, on how to prepare a defence, if needed, but i've got a feeling that should i just press them for:

......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ....

always ask to see the original agreement. If the creditor says that only electronic copies are available because the original was destroyed after scanning, then defendants must ask the creditor to show its procedures for complying properly with document management standards.

......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ................

then they may see that i will defend this:???? and they have little or nothing to offer : not before a few weeks have expired tho'

any advice or support is always appreciated: (could do without this as i am suffering from Cancer and am presently under treatment)

hi,yes i CCa'd Lowell for a Capitol one agreement, what they sent was a load of fiffle faddle, Crap, clearly a recon of miscellaneous agreements with my name inserted: they then said i've got 30 days to respond: it's actually statute barred on the 05th jan 205, so was going to try and extend it to this deadline: have reead a great deal from Cosumer ACtion group, on how to prepare a defence, if needed, but i've got feeling that should i just press them for:

........................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................

then they may see that i will defend this:???? not before a few weeks have exoired tho'

any advice or support is always appreciated: (could do without this as i am suffering from Cancer and am presently under treatment) ,:)

It would help us to advise you if you can post up suitably redacted copies of all that you refer to as "piffle" etc.

Has a claim been issued?

hi ciitizenb,

no not had a claim form sent,

the SB date is 16/08/2015 just checked the copy of account doc's they sent, realise now too long to go for 6 years SB, got 30 days to respond to them,?

not suure how to upload images, will try later:(

Edited by aristilus
spellling errors

own thread created here

you don't need 10 posts

HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS / IMAGES ON CAGi

IMMEDIATELY YOU DO NOT NEED 10 POSTS

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG

YOU MUST ensure that you REMOVE all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc

ENSURE: To leave all Monetary Figures and Dates.

DO NOT USE A BIRO, PEN, SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS TO EDIT THE INFORMATION

1. SCAN YOUR DOCUMENT

- Set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300 DPI (150 will do)

- Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture (jpg) file

- Don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

- If you have multiple scans/pictures please put these into a WORD DOC first ensuring you have removed all Personal Information before converting to PDF.

- IPHONE ONLY: Take a picture and Convert to PDF via an APP

2. HOW TO EDIT (Remove Personal Information)

- Do this using MSPAINT.EXE or any Photo Editing program and ensure to save the document.

3. HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DOCUMENT TO PDF

- If you have OFFICE installed this has an installable PRINT to PDF option so use this and save as PDF.

- If you have PDF as an installed driver use this program and save as PDF.

OR Go to one of the many free online pdf converter websites:

- http://freejpgtopdf.com/

- http://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/

- http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

- http://www.pdfmerge.com/

- http://www.primopdf.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER: It would be better to upload a Multi-page PDF rather than multiple Single PDFs.

4. BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- Logically Name your PDF File so Users know what it is. DO NOT NAME YOUR FILE USING BANK NAMES OR CAG IN THE TITLE

- For Example: Default Notice DDicon-MM-YYYY.

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG please ensure that you do a final check that all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc. are REMOVED before carrying out the NEXT STEP

5. HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- In your Thread/Post open a new msg box here.

- Click 'Go Advanced' below the msg box.

- Click 'Manage Attachments' below that box.

- Click the 'Add Files' button on the top right.

- Click 'Select Files', navigate to your file(s) on your PC.

- Click 'Upload Files'.

- You DON’T have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box just upload it ……… JOB DONE

- You can click on your links to check them too!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks will do tonight: in the mean time these staements T&CS are from a ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND

and the card was with Capitol One ????? can you help? and how do i start a new thread, dont want to lose the helpers now :)

Edited by aristilus
spelling

this is your thread

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks will do tonight: in the mean time these staements T&CS are from a ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND

and the card was with Capitol One ????? can you help? and how do i start a new thread, dont want to lose the helpers now :)

Please excuse my amazement RBS statements for a Capone CC account??? Were these supplied by Lowell.

Please carefully check account numbers, dates and amounts, if Lowell has supplied these statements then something stinks.

I look out for your uploads, just follow dx's instructions.

dx 100 has set up your own thread now so just post here.

file / properties.

if you print to PDF it will not carry over metadata

if you post the .doc directly here it will

• Confused 1

and they

Is there any letter from Lowells explaining the documents they have provided ?

I would have thought the attached documents would be sufficient to enforce,

unless you have a Solicitor who deals with CCA cases who can identify issues to use in defence.

Are these definitely reconstituted documents or just copies from a microfilm/records system.

Lowells normally farm out cases to BW Legal or Bryan Carter if they want to issue a court claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread