Vodafone 4G - Mis-sold

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

On July 31st a Vodafone Sales Representative have promised me the following:

- Upgrade to 4g

- Unlimited data for 3 months

- 7 GB of data

- Free upgrade in January instead of Apri

- Vodafone Insurance

- Free Spotify

All of this just for 5 pounds more a month.

Unfortunately I found out with my greatest surprise that the Insurance was not there.

Now they don't have the recordings anymore because they only keep for 60 days, is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Marcello

There may be very little you can do and as you can find somebody to accept your story – and there will be almost impossible.

The lesson for you is to start recording your calls whenever you deal with any of these people – especially banks, finance companies energy companies utility companies and very very definitely mobile phone companies.

These people will all say anything to get you off the phone, to make a sale, to earn their commission or whatever. You are a natural victim to them all and the only way can protect yourself is to record your calls. If you got an android phone then you can easily get a call recorder from the Play Store. If you are using a landline then you can get a Truecall or else an Olympus TP 8. If you have an iPhone then you have to use the TP 8 because Apple have hobbled their iPhone for the purposes of recording calls. Frankly don't get an iPhone.

Hi Marcello1984,

So I can check your account, email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...

So my query ended up in nothing.

Vodafone customer service keep saying the insurance wasn't added and that they are unable to help.

I'm going to open a blog to collect all bed Vodafone customer experience so everyone can be aware of Vodafone policy to mis-sell they offers.

Please let me know if anyone wants to send through their bad customer experience with Vodafone so our voice can be heard.

Thanks,

Marcello

If you have an iPhone then you have too use the TP 8 because Apple have hobbled their iPhone for the purposes of recording calls. Frankly don't get an iPhone.

Can members of the site team hold off on their iPhone hate, or at least ensure their posts are accurate, please?

There are free, high quality recording options (as apps) for the iPhone. So, to say "If you have an iPhone then you have too use the TP 8" is, at best, mistaken.

I'm not advocating one over the others available, but there is one I use which I'm happy to name if the iPhone doubters / 'knockers' doubt me.

I use both android and iOS. I prefer iOS.

I don't feel the need to slate Android for its flaws, even though (IMO) both have their flaws .....

I'm going to try something call the ADP manager - but they make they process to require our information extrmeely tedious. Like I have to phisically post a cheque of 10£ to them....in 2014!!! I'm 30 and I've never used a cheque in my whole life!

They are just a bunch of scumbags! I already enquire the ombudsman to see what can they do!