2nd Eviction recieved for 10/11/2014

EMZJAX13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I'm after some guidance and help if possible, we currently have a suspended repossession on our property which was suspended back in April this year providing we stick to the agreed monthly payments of £412.90 plus £60 towards the arrears.

My partner is currently self employed and has been working but we have had issues with regards to him being paid and how much due to issues with who he is being paid by, I do work myself and earn enough to cover bills ect.

We have had quite a stressful and testing time the last three months due to breakdown within the relationship and also we suffered a miscarriage along with the issues we had with regards to my partner receiving his money for works he had completed, this has resulted in us missing 3 mortgage payments and we have now received an eviction date for 10th November and feel like we have no idea what to do or where to start, we have a 14 month old son and we are worried sick that we are going to loose are home.

Ascent legal who are acting on behalf of Halifax have advised that unless a lump sum is paid they will be continuing with the eviction.

We are sorting through our differences and my partner has now begun work for another client and has begun to be paid regularly which enables us to continue with the monthly

payment of £412.90 plus the additional £60 towards the arrears.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

When are you able to make the next payment?

How much are the arrears?

Do you have any evidence of the new client contract and how much will be paid to your partner ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello,

The next payment will be made on 31/10/2014, the arrears are 6k, and unfortunately as my partner is a sub contractor he does not have access to contracts he has moved to work with a different person and is paid on a day rate where he puts an invoice in for what works he has done.

Many Thanks

Hi yes, you need to submit a N244 - have a look at my guide here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession there are examples of how to set out a statement and you will also need to affix a budget sheet which you can download in the second post of that thread.

I'm at work at the moment so a bit pushed for time, but if you want me to look over your statement and budget sheet let me know.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello,

Thank you ill get these downloaded and start a statement and budget, if you could look over these for me that would be a great help, I can only get online during the day whilst im in work so will hopefully get these sorted tomorrow.

Thank you

Hi, you can email the documents to me at [email protected] (there is no space between the c and o - the site just shows it like that). Post a message on here letting me know when you have sent the email so I can look out for it.

just testing something.. Ignore this post :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D