BES - Threatening me because of debt from previous owner of Business .

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This bes electricity make people spoil

I opend a new small business and unfortunately they

Are the current supplier in that premises

I am trying to go with any other well known company like British gas or npower

but they not let me go with them

Even I don't have any contract with this company

I think I should take some hard step against bes

This bes electricity make people spoil

I opend a new small business and unfortunately they

Are the current supplier in that premises

I am trying to go with any other well noun company like British gas or npower but they not let me go with them

Even I don't have any contract with this company

I think I should take some hard step against bes

Hi F.khan,

We're sorry to hear you're having some problems with your BES Utilities account - If you could please send your details to the email address in our profile, we'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

Hi F.khan,

We're sorry to hear you're having some problems with your BES Utilities account - If you could please send your details to the email address in our profile, we'll look into this and contact you ASAP.

Hello

I don't have any contract with this company

Previous owner closed his business due to this bes utilities

I am the new tenant of that shop and

bes utilities still hold on but I contract signed with npower

if the bes try make any problem than I will shut down my shop shutter

and I will take u people in court you will pay each every thing

I am sorry if said rudely but this is the truth wichi said

own thread created for you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello

I don't have any contract with this company

Previous owner closed his business due to this bes utilities

I am the new tenant of that shop and

bes utilities still hold on but I contract signed with npower

if the bes try make any problem than I will shut down my shop shutter

and I will take u people in court you will pay each every thing

I am sorry if said rudely but this is the truth wichi said

Hi F.khan,

We're surprised not to have heard from you, considering this is clearly a serious complaint which is causing you some concern. We can't locate your account and look into this matter unless you contact us directly, either by email to the address shown on our profile, or by calling 0844 5678 427. We're keen to help sort this out but need you to give us some more details please.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hi F.khan,

We're surprised not to have heard from you, considering this is clearly a serious complaint which is causing you some concern. We can't locate your account and look into this matter unless you contact us directly, either by email to the address shown on our profile, or by calling 0844 5678 427. We're keen to help sort this out but need you to give us some more details please.

Thanks.

Hello sir /madam

I already talk on this number a rude lady talked to me

And she said send us tenancy agreement paper

I don't know why should I send you my agreement paper to you .where is the way to solve this issue

My email address removed

Mobile no. removed

Edited by slick132
personal data removed

Thanks for this - We may need to see tenancy details to confirm the change into your name. This is standard practice across the energy industry, especially if there is a debt owing at the property.

We will arrange a call back from someone senior who can look into this if you would please email your account and contact details to [email protected].

Please get in touch so we can work to resolve this ASAP.

Hello sir /madam

I already talk on this number a rude lady talked to me

And she said send us tenancy agreement paper

I don't know why should I send you my agreement paper to you .where is the way to solve this issue

My email address removed

Mobile no. removed

Thank you for contacting us Mr Khan and for your time when discussing this with our Customer Services Manager this afternoon. We hope this matter will be resolved very soon, once you provide the promised tenancy information.

Edited by slick132
quoted personal data removed

Personal data removed from posts 6 and 8.

Do not put email addresses or phone numbers on the forum.

If such info needs passing on, contact a Site Team member and we'll help.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thank you for contacting us Mr Khan and for your time when discussing this with our Customer Services Manager this afternoon. We hope this matter will be resolved very soon, once you provide the promised tenancy information.

Hello

You are welcome I sent my agreement paper to you sir

I hope it will resolved now thanx for help

I hope you sent a COPY of the agreement and not the original.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi F.khan,

We're surprised not to have heard from you, considering this is clearly a serious complaint which is causing you some concern. We can't locate your account and look into this matter unless you contact us directly, either by email to the address shown on our profile, or by calling 0844 5678

427. We're keen to help sort this out but need you to give us some more details please.

Thanks.

Hi

I sent my tenancy agreement to you people a week ago

That is mean the previous owner has gone

I am the new owner of that premises

Hi F.khan,

If you have notified of Change of Tenancy, there is no legal reason why your alternative supplier should have been blocked from taking over the supply.

Can you advise what your position is here? Have you had a reply to your correspondence?

If you have not signed into a contract with the incumbent supplier, you technically are liable for standing charges and 'emergency' rates. It would be my advice to ensure that when you finally do change supplier you are not billed past the date you gave notice of COT.

Hi F.khan,

If you have notified of Change of Tenancy, there is no legal reason why your alternative supplier should have been blocked from taking over the supply.

Can you advise what your position is here? Hav

e you had a reply to your correspondence?

If you have not signed into a contract with the incumbent supplier, you technically are liable for standing charges and 'emergency' rates. It would be my advice to ensure that when you finally do change supplier you are not billed past the date you gave notice of COT.

Hi Neil

Thank you very much for advise I said current supplier I would pay actual bill till my new supplier hold on

But I think they want estimated bill to pay that is too much

I have the only way to take them in court

Hi,

Unfortunately, under the Electricity Act 1989, as the incumbent supplier they have a right to charge you what they class as "emergency rates".

I'm afraid to say that I would see it as highly likely if you issue proceedings they will be defended, and I don't this time fancy your chances of winning - and I'm an optimist.

What you will have to do is pay up to the date you informed BES of your Change of Tenancy.

After that date, it would be considered unlawful to attempt to block any attempts for you to change your supplier - and it is your legal right to choose a supplier if your choice.

My suggestion would be to speak to the new supplier you have selected, and find out for what reason the change is being blocked.

Do you know for what reason your supply is being blocked?

If you can prove they are unreasonably blocking your supply after notice of a COT, you will have reasonable grounds for proceedings. But I am afraid you will be responsible for the electricity and standing charge bills from when you moved in to the date you notified them of your Change of Tenancy.

Hi F.khan,

Thank you for providing the change of tenancy details we requested. We have now been able to process the change of tenancy and your supply is free to transfer to your chosen provider. As you know from our recent conversations, we weren't able to update our records without the details we asked you for.

One of our customer services team is going to contact you again today to confirm all of this.

Hi F.khan,

Thank you for providing the change of tenancy details we requested. We have now been able to process the change of tenancy and your supply is free to transfer to your chosen provider. As you know from our recent conversations, we weren't able to update our records without the details we asked you for.

One of our customer services team is going to contact you again today to confirm all of this.

Thank you very much sir