style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I'm in need of some advice, my partner has jjust received a notice of enforcement from marston for £250 fine from 2009, plus £75 compliance stage fee. He phoned them up to arrange to pay it in instalments but there having none of it. We're we he stand if he just paid the courts direct would he still have to pay them their fee? Thanks in advance

The money would be paid straight to marstons then split so they get their £75 first. You would then leave yourself open to a visit and a fee of £235

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Since this fine is so old did you receive the next steps notice from the Courts?

Also did you receive the 7 day letter from the Enforcement Agent?

Can you please post up more details to the fine?

Were you aware of the fine at all? did you make any payments or have you moved since the case was heard

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.