style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just after a bit of advice. I owe zebit (lending stream) £57.25. I received a notice of default a few weeks ago that stated that I have until 15/10 to either pay or arrange to pay.

I have emailed them twice with a reasonable repayment plan but have had no response. I had a phone call on Saturday but I refused to confirm details and asked that they reply to my email.

I'm getting worried that it's the 14th tomorrow.

Should I give in and call them or have I fulfilled my requirements?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all

Just after a bit of advice. I owe zebit (lending stream) £57.25. I received a notice of default a few weeks ago that stated that I have until 15/10 to either pay or arrange to pay.

I have emailed them twice with a reasonable repayment plan but have had no response. I had a phone call on Saturday but I refused to confirm details and asked that they reply to my email.

I'm getting worried that it's the 14th tomorrow.

Should I give in and call them or have I fulfilled my requirements?

Thanks in advance!

e-mail the offer one more time and ask for confirmation of receipt.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I've emailed and asked for confirmation but I can't send a read receipt as I don't have that facility on my personal email address.

Do I just sit and wait now? What if they don't reply?

Can you print copies of your e-mails, so if there is any problem you have proof of the offer?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Yes I can do that. I've got all of them saved. I'm assuming that they'll just go ahead and place a default on my file?

It's not a great amount but I just don't have it to pay back at the minute.

Thanks for helping me :)

Yes I can do that. I've got all of them saved. I'm assuming that they'll just go ahead and place a default on my file?

It's not a great amount but I just don't have it to pay back at the minute.

Thanks for helping me :)

Happy to help Katie.

If they place a default for this tiny amount it maybe that it can be challenged as unfair as you have made provable offers of payment.

Just a thought... Does it matter that the letter says to call them but I've emailed them instead?

I'm sat anxiously waiting for them to reply. Or at least acknowledge my email... Time is ticking

No problem you've made an offer, it's now up to them to respond, no doubt if you phone they will attempt to intimidate you into paying more than you can afford.