fell for bulllying from 1st Stop Loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

frighteners

ignore

dx

Hi

They have written again by email,

now asking for £256.63 which is interest and charges only as the original loan and interest was paid.

They say again that their litigation team will be assessing my acoPiers Morgan for court action.

To stop this from happening i can pay the £256.63 reduced by 10% and paid in 3 monthly installments,

or pay it in six installments with interest freezed.!

OK, like im going to give them more money, but they are scaring me now and i do see they go to court.

But surely, they cant go to court on inetrest and charges.

I was with step change and they shouldnt have added all the extra charges and interest.

I have written to them and told them its unlawful,

i also sent a letter recorded delivery that they have got saying i have paid the full amount borrowed plus one month interext

and i now consider the account closed.

They are harrassing me, i need a strong reply

PLease help

Thanks

Ignore them for the time being, only respond to them ''IF'' they issue a summons.

Keep a diary of events, and have a read of the Malicious communications act

Give a dog a bone and it will keep coming back, keep responding to their puerile threat letters is having

the same reaction.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

For clarification please: What are they doing that amounts to harassment?

Multiple phone calls and or texts and e-mails?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Any of their silly text messages can be forwarded to 7726 (SPAM) on your phone keypad, this will go to your network provider who will mark it as such, and forward it to the ICO for investigation at a later date in order to close down the likes of these companies who abuse the system, such as PPI claims an NWNF accident claims companies.

Emails, just mark them as Junk, or Block them in your email inbox.

Telephone calls, send them this http://http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone-%28update-21.04.2014%29

Send it 2nd class post but obtain 'proof of posting' which is free from the PO counter.

Letters just file under ignore.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

multiple letters and texts and emails. I have asked them not to, also warned them re harassment and have paid the account off

A formal complaint to the MD or equivalent at 1st Stop, quoting that you have already stated no further contact sholed be made.##Qoute the 2014 Appeal Court Judgement in Roberts - v -BOS.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this,

getting worried and they've had their money plus I see they do go to court a lot.

But can they take you to court on unlawful charges etc

Following our recent correspondence last week giving you the two options on settling the debt.

We are currently assessing your account for court action,

we are looking to work with you and want to give you the opportunity to settle the debt with an affordable payment arrangement.

You haven't put forward a suitable payment arrangement or provided debit card details to set an arrangement up.

We do want to resolve this amicably and look to avoid court action when possible.

We would look to move forward with a County Court Judgement (CCJ) and Attachment of Earnings (AOE).

If we choose to go down this route court fees and costs will be added to your account.

If payment isn't made nor an arrangement set up on the account,

we may feel asking the courts to intervene the best option on resolving this debt.

Your current balance today is £256.63,

if you want to make a one of payment to settle the account please put forward your proposal.

We look forward to your response.

Our contact number is 01253 603951

e you will be transferred through to our Customer Relationship Manager.

Kind Regards,

1st Stop Recoveries

as post 27

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ignore them, you're really reading far too much into their petty missives.

A debt made up solely of charges will never get a look in at court.

They may attempt it, but with the correct defence the judge will laugh, and throw it out.

This is nothing more than their computer spitting out puerile missives on the speak & spell, let them willy wave all they like.