Claimform lowells/BW - old 3 mobile 'debt'

geee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

or even CPR 31:14

you sent one when you got the claimform did you not?

or prob didn't as SB is an absolute defence

so no need too?

I wouldn't worry they don't know your new address

the court know it

that's all that matters

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes tick mediation on the DQ and complete and file by the date stated....but dont make any offers.The claim is going to court anyway unless you agree settlement in mediation.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes tick mediation on the DQ and complete and file by the date stated....but dont make any offers.The claim is going to court anyway unless you agree settlement in mediation.

Regards

Andy

Settlement being they agree to it being SB?

They can't say I've acknowledged the debt can they as "without prejudice" stops them using my F&F as evidence right?

if its SB'd you owe nowt!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Settlement can mean many different scenarios...one being that it is SB and they accept it and agree to discontinue.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

They wont give me a mediation appointment because I wasn't willing to pay anything!

They said mediation is only for parties that are willing to make some kind of payment!

Off to court I go then! Not a clue what to do or say so there we go i'll have my pants taken down I suppose!

Mediation is free service in Small Claims Track...who asked for payment?

Andy

Mediation is free service in Small Claims Track...who asked for payment?

Andy

When I phoned to book my slot the chap said to me that was I prepared to pay something do I said no and he said mediation is for people wishing to negotiate payment sand not argue an SB!

How did he know you was going to argue statute barred ?

When I phoned to book my slot the chap said to me that was I prepared to pay something do I said no and he said mediation is for people wishing to negotiate payment sand not argue an SB!

What????????????????????//

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

The guy who was making the appointments asked if I was prepared to pay anything so I said no I wasn't as I owe nothing because it's a SB debt. He then said that mediation is for people that are willing to negotiate and to pay something and not to argue whether a claim is SB or not.

I told him I wanted to use the mediation to get across to them that this is SB and to find out why they are trying to claim for an SB debt.

• 4 weeks later...

Now follow the Directions as provided within your Notice of Allocation...if and when received.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Self explanatory...if they dont respond the claim will be stayed.

Andy

Self explanatory...if they dont respond the claim will be stayed.

Andy

They have a very long time to reply 29th January 2105

Although this is mistype, I wonder whether if they replied say in February 2015, that the court would have to allow.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

if though sure is barred, then cld consider an application to strike out their claim. note though poss costs against if such an app'n fails.

prob wait though see what they say re the directions ie the reply to yr defence

• 3 weeks later...

Just spoke to the courts...

The claimant has not complied..

The chap said that it's gone up to the judge as they have not complied and will probably be dealt with tomorrow as they have a two day back log.

he said the judge will do one of two things

1) strike out the claim

2) Give an "Unless Order", meaning he will give them one last chance under a very short time scale.

Fingers crossed......

Fingers crossed indeed geee...tick tock

hopefully not an unless. why shld claimants with resources get a second chance to comply with an order, no point in the order otherwise! :)