blackstone debt recovery sending a 'Distrait' officer!!! over lifeboat loans debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please scan the letter up, edit out personal info, convert to PDF and upload it here. That way we can give the best advice.

Or if you are able, you can type it up, and let us know what company it is and all other info surrounding the debt. You also might have a CCJ against you, as if it is a DCA that got the judgement, they would issue papers at an old address, then after the judgement say " ok, now to update with the real ones, then claim it as an admin error."

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Please follow the advice in my previous post.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Dear sir

You have failed to make payment as requested and therefore proceedings may be issued

against you

Legal Proceedings may be issued against you. You may incur costs for which you are liable.

A Distrait Officer. Our Distrait Officer will arrange a visit to your address to take payment.

Please be advised that you now have 48 HOURS from receipt of this letter to contact this office to arrange payment.

Your sincerely .......................

*May*

Nature of the debt?

Original Creditot

Who OWNS it now?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

load of old bowlarks!!

name names please

not MMF is it?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

http://www.bsdebtrecovery.com/

typical no powers DCA

what the debt all about and with whom

and your last payment

etc etc.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Creditor is lifeboat loans. I cant afford to pay them back at the moment all my salary is taken running the household and looking after my ill mother.

i borrowed 150 pounds and now they want 600 pounds

when taken out and what have you paid so far

you need to set up a payment plan with lifeboat loans

and get them to freeze interest and remove all PENALTY charges

and they

If they phone you at work, get a full complaint in, REFUSE to deal with them via the phone and inform the regulator. Dont just let it lie.

Letter to them with your offer.

Use templates form the CAG library to state you do not want them to visit (Doorstep collection) and that you withdraw all permission for them to contact you except by mail (telephone haraassmenr)

Do not talk to them over the phone ever. Hang up on them if they phone you and log times and dates of their calls.

Also you want to get proof of postage and if you can afford it, proof of delivery

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

answer post 14 please

dx

and they