Quick quid not showing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Details are 16 months ago I took out a £850 quick quid loan and due to job loss was unable to pay a penny back. After a few months they passed the debt to arc Europe it's £1483.

As of the other day it has been passed back to quick quid I can still log into quick quid and it says £1483 outstanding due on the 23/05/2016???? Don't get that.

I have checked all 3 credit reference agency's and it is not showing on any of them but there are 5 other quick quid loans on my call credit all paid and settled.

I am now in a position to pay the full amount can I use any of this info to maybe get a reduced settlement amount or do unit pay at all, I don't get why they have registered no default or even reported any of this account to call credit ??

Thanks

I wouldnt offer a single penny until you either CCA whoever is chasing you or find out the full story of the debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have logged into quick quid and seen the full agreement it says where the signature is there's a tick .

I just don't understand why absolutely nothing is showing on my credit files plus quick quid have totally failed to contact me even though I know for a fact they have my number .

In my account when I log in it says.

Your loan is due 05/07/2016 ?

It's balance and overdue. It's already 16 months since I took it out.

Edited by bradrock123

• 3 months later...
Would that be a useful thing to do in your opinion, given the age of the debt?

With PDL's yes. As a few of them are pretty lax regarding paperwork. In MY opinion, it's always prudent to see if the correct paperwork is there. If its correct, then pay. If it isnt, then the debtor can look at other avenues.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D