style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They use BIG words to people that don't understand about the law.

They are STILL chasing me and It's boring me now lol.

Got a 'debt' collector on me case now.

Been like this for a month now and

how the HELL did they find MY home number???????!!!!!

BPO COLLECTION.

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)

Ignore them and report the dca. Youre almost at the end if a dca is involved.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

credit file lookup that's how

rlp don't have access to it

but silly no powers dca's have,

dx

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So dx100uk are u saying that BPO COLLECTION have access to my credit file? If so then I HAVE to pay them back this money as they WILL put this on to my credit?!

Y I don't get it what makes them different from ANY other debt company? As far as they are concerned I 'owe' them money?!!!! :!:

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)

didn't say that at all

they hold a CCL so can look at your file

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Stop worrying and ignore them. They cannot and willnot do anything

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Thanks both of u. I am trying to get it out of my head and move on but they now call my home EVERYDAY! They are NOT getting the 150 so they can jog on for that!

RLP and BPO COLLECTIONS if u are reading this then GO bully someone else! ;)

If they keep calling you, send the telephone harassment letter. If they still keep calling you, sue them in small claims court.

Also worth telling them that since they are harassing you over a disputed and non existent debt that you will be reporting this accordingly to the relevant authorities

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thank u all for ur fantastic help.

Wot I want to know is how they feel they can do this to people? Are they in lines with the law?

How can they be stopped from doing this to people for good? :/ :mad2:

there are no laws its civil recovery..well that's the words they use!!

total bowlarks

whilst people keep paying them

they'll keep trying to fleece people

good money spinner just like paying a DCA a debt.

dx

and they

best thing is to totally ignore them

it doesn't usually last much past 6mts

dx

and they

Thanks mate I will do but it DOES get to me :/

No way will they be getting a penny from me!!!

Alfie, I don't know if you have read other RLP threads on here but they all end up going the same way....nowhere.

Maybe have a read of some for reassurance and then it won't get to you so much.

• 1 year later...

Had last year a letter from RLP every month which USED to scare me but now I know they can't touch me lol!

Then all of a sudden they stopped and NOW a year later they are back!!!!!

Ruined my wkend

but now realised when i looked on here again that they are doing this to other people 2, 3 YEARS on!

They also phoned me 10 times last week!!!!

How is this company allowed to keep doing this?

This is NOW harassment!

Surely something can be done cos i will NEVER pay them anything!

I have never done any stealing since and have so soooo learned my lesson!

Can i take this sumbags to court?! Cos I will if it's possible!

Can you expand on what its about please alfie, you will get a better response if you include as much detail as you can without giving any personal info

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Last year I got caught in tesco's and the letters came 2 weeks after. They stopped last year say, October and a year letter the letters have started coming again!

They have been calling me about 10 times a week since october and they won't stop. So i want to know if anyone else is having this problem and if they are calling them AND how long it's going for them?

The general advice seems to be to ignore them, search for RLP at the yop of the page and have a read of some similar threads, you'll get the gist.

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Just ignore them. Make a log of every attempt they make at contacting you. If it continues for a period of time, then come back here and we will help you draft a formal complaint, and possibly a lba.

Hi,

Have you answered the calls? Next time they ring, record them. You do not need to tell them that you are recording.

IF in any call they make they say things that they can't do, you will have got them.

If it starts getting to you, you could write to them demanding they stop. If they refuse, you can complain to the police. contact trading standards or (last resort) sue them in the civil courts.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If it starts getting to you, you could write to them demanding they stop. If they refuse, you can complain to the police. contact trading standards or (last resort) sue them in the civil courts.

Quote Roberts-v-Bank of Scotland [2013] in which the appeal judge stated:

The existence of a debt did not give a lender the right to bombard the debtor with calls. It was for the debtor to decide whether they wanted to discuss the matter with the creditor.

In any case with RLP, there is no debt, so it would be quite reasonable to report it to the police. If the calls are causing distress, it becomes a criminal matter. Ms Lambert may want to consult a solicitor conversant in such matters for further advice (we know she occasionally reads the threads here)..

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you guys for ur advice and help grateful for it!

I will take this further for me and for everyone else if this still continues (which I believe it will).

I mean if me x kept calling me after we were over then she started doing this then I would call that harassment, JUST like this case!

I never even gave out my number to the tesco's person who caught me so RLP [removed] - dx - must of searched for it and CLEARLY found it!

Edited by dx100uk
RLP are [removed too]...removed please dont purposefully defeat our filters - dx