Marshall Hoare & Marshall Hoare Bailiffs Limited - FCA say unauthorised firm ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?431192-Marshall-Hoares

This firm is not authorised by us but has been targeting people in the UK and has been claiming to be regulated:

Marshall Hoares / Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited

Address: 15 Lyndhurst Terrace, Hampstead, London, NW3 5QA

Telephone: 0843 3811 111

Telephone: 0800 680 0415

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/marshall-hoares

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I think this company was linked to one of hte Pay Day Loan companies wasnt it ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I saw this last night and did a few checks.

Marshall Hoare surrended their licence when ToothFairy got their slapping.

They were also linked with Northern Debt Recovery. They also acted for the remnants of MCO Capital when they went down the tubes and ToothFairy took on the loan book

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Won't stop them from contacting debtors and claiming they can do anything they want though.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You beat me to it!!! :)

Yes they were linked to Toothfairy as they were one of the Sub companies under the CIMS Technology brand!

I love how this has all come full circle! :)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Won't stop them from contacting debtors and claiming they can do anything they want though.

Very true...for the debtor who has no knowledge about MH however, demanding monies without the relevant licence is a criminal act and the 'directors' could be held liable.

While the company is still listed as active on the Companies House website, they are a dormant company with a proposal to strike them of that register.

ATM I can find nothing about them apart from the FCA notice to show where they are active or whether they are trading under another companies name.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

There are 1 or 2 people registered to them who hold a Bailiff's Certificate.

So they could still turn up and apply fees and charges but do any councils use them?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thought I had seen that website before.

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/radical-loans

Well ive just applied on there website, checked my bank account and it appears that £500 has been taken!??!?! What do i do....?!?!?

Im kidding, honest... The English on that site is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

The number they have for how the transaction appears is for Allied Wallet?!?!?!?!?!?! Seems to be a payment gateway.....

Whats worse? It seems they are setting up a loan broker!!!

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

If there are bailiffs certificated to work for this company then the Ministry of Justice (who administer the bailiff register) need to be made aware and they can make enquiries with the relevant county court. If necessary the court can request that the bailiff attend before them to answer queries. The MOJ will need to be sent a copy of the FCA link (previously the Office of Fair Trading).

Don't post much but if you look over on the PDL threads toothfairy, speed credit, NDR, MHB used to pop up on a regular basis.

As far as I know, nobody has ever had a visit from a MHB so called bailiff. The whole setup was a toothfairy fantasy designed to frighten people into paying unlawful charges.

They never did court so could never use bailiffrs.

Any legitimate bailiff (if there is such a thing) would run a mile from MHB

Illegitimi non carborundum

When the thread was started by Citizen B careful thought seems to have been given with the title (Marshall Hoare & Marshall Hoare Bailiffs Limited - FCA say unauthorised firm ?). In this way Google search engines will have picked up this story and it will feature if any person were to make an internet enquiry. If nothing else, this thread would give a warning to others who may receive a letter (or worse still) a bailiff visit from this company.

I can't find Jacob's listed on either FCA register!

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html