MKDP/Barclaycard claim form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Agreed.... that is really one of the worse copies I have ever seen...illegible... stick to your defence.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I have now received N149A and N180 from the Court.

A few questions.

I believe that it is advisable to agree to mediation. Is this so?

By agreeing to mediation, am I acknowledging the debt?

I assume that it is appropriate for the small claims track so I should tick Yes for that.

Still no sign on an agreement/T&Cs or response to my CPR request.

Thanks again.

I have now received N149A and N180 from the Court.

A few questions.

I believe that it is advisable to agree to mediation. Is this so? Yes the court expects all parties to participate in ADR

By agreeing to mediation, am I acknowledging the debt? No

I assume that it is appropriate for the small claims track so I should tick Yes for that. Yes

Still no sign on an agreement/T&Cs or response to my CPR request.

Thanks again.

Also forgot to ask.

It says to serve copies to all parties. Do I send a copy to MKDP?

Yes and they should reciprocate

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 4 weeks later...

Okay.

Current state of play.

I have agreed to mediation and have a slot scheduled for later this month.

Here's what I have received from MKDP (attached).

My questions:

1. Sharklays are saying the balance is now due. How can this be due to them if the debt has been reassigned? My credit file show Sharklays as "Settled".

2. Still no sign a documentation regarding the reassignment. Is this good, bad or will it most likely follow jus before a Court date?

3. What does this mean my best course of action is regarding the mediation? What sort of offer has a chance of being accepted, should I chose to make one?

Thanks as always for the help.

Apart from the illegible copy of the application /agreement...the rest are conjured up copies and recreated copies......no connection to your actual agreement.

They are and remain in default if this was requested vis a section 78 request.

Andy

Yes, this is their response to the Section 78 request.

Now, there is an arbitration appointment booked.

Any input on how I should proceed would be appreciated.

As I see it, if this proceeds to Court, they will most likely not get a judgement, but on the other hand my credit file will still show this as a defaulted debt.

If this is the case, I have a friend who would loan me the money if it was an advantageous figure. Should I go for this, and if so, what are they likely to accept?

Any help would be appreciated on this.

I meant mediation, of course.

My concern is that if no agreement is reached in mediation, that a court date is set and they miraculously discover all of the documents a week beforehand.

Also, am I correct on my previous post that even if no Judgement is made that the debt still just sits there on my credit file?

I've searched the forum but can't find anything giving me a clue about whet if any offer I should make in mediation

Thanks.

Unfortunately know one can know how or what would happen...if no judgment was made then yes it would still be reflected on your CRA files.

Even if they did get judgment you have a period to make payment so it would be cancelled out.

Thanks Andy.

My monthly income is such that they may struggle even to get £5/month.

I'm certainly not borrowing from a friend unless it is in my interest to do so.

Can anyone indicate what sort of figures they may find acceptable, percentage wise?

Thanks Andy.

My monthly income is such that they may struggle even to get £5/month.

I'm certainly not borrowing from a friend unless it is in my interest to do so.

Can anyone indicate what sort of figures they may find acceptable, percentage wise?

Again that's crystal ball gazing...depends on the amount in question the strength of your defence...the age of the debt.......the documents disclosed and strength of their claim..