DWP lose at court over MWA

SabreSheep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

specifically the retrospective legislation they brought in to avoid paying out has been declared a violation of human right to fair trial.

GOV is appealing though. Wish they would stop wasting tax payers money and hold their hands up

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

"We're pleased the court recognised that if claimants do not play by the rules and meet their conditions to do all they can to look for work and get a job, we can stop their benefits," the spokeswoman added. ;)

What angers me about this link is that labours own Work And Pensions secretary Liam Byrne supported Irritable Bowell Symptom retrospective workfare rule in pushing through the original emergency legislation. This decision resulted in stopping claimants getting back their unlawfully sanctioned benefits. Labours hands are just as dirty in all of this as the Tories