Sandwell council eviction - in court today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a eviction for 19th June put in application for suspension judge refuse and said I could appeal I've appealed and am in court today with a cuirculer judge but had letter from court Saturday saying application was dismissed what does that mean pls

Hello there.

You've posted in the forum for questions about CAG itself. I'll move this to the legal forum for you and see if the guys there can help. I'll leave a short term redirect for you.

Whose application was dismissed please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Don't know doesn't say on the letter court sent it say upon hearing the solicitor for sandwell council and hearing Tracey Davis in person it is ordered that 1 the application is dismissed that's all

Hello there.

You've posted in the forum for questions about CAG itself. I'll move this to the legal forum for you and see if the guys there can help. I'll leave a short term redirect for you.

Whose application was dismissed please?

HB

Don't know doesn't say on the letter court sent it say upon hearing the solicitor for sandwell council and hearing Tracey Davis in person it is ordered that 1 the application is dismissed that's all

Edit Reply Report Post

Hi Tracey - hope you can still get messages on your phone? Are there any duty legal advisers at the court ? if so, you should approach them and ask for their assistance ?

What's the background to this situation? - did you get any help from anywhere with your application ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Tracey if that's your real name you may wish to to consider a name change.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Tracey if that's your real name you may wish to to consider a name change.

Andy

Harsh, whats wrong with being called Tracey :D

I know im just kidding, I know its to help prevent identification but that was too good an oppertunity to pass up :D My tail pulling now ends hah :)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi Tracey - hope you can still get messages on your phone? Are there any duty legal advisers at the court ? if so, you should approach them and ask for their assistance ?

What's the background to this situation? - did you get any help from anywhere with your application ?

No there wasn't any and he refuse my appeal what to do next pls

Can you give us the background story please as we have no details as to how you got to this situation

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Just charge phone then I get back to you

Hi went a way on 29th May when I got back had letter saying that I was being evicted on 19th June went to court and filled in a suspension form which the judge refused but told me I could appeal went back and filled in a appleal form which was set for today which as also been refuse as rebates haven't been delt with yet all this as come because my rebates have been cancel 3 times and have only been told by phoning council on the 16th June so haven't been active since November I work part time and get 146 every 2 weeks and 83 working and child tax credits weekly the judge has said I can't put in a n422 form but can appeal to a higher court judge didn't quit understand what he said only if thing have changed such as rebate active he said he was going to set another eviction date do they have to give me 28 day as the other date was set aside

Who do you need to contact to sort the rebates out? How long have the rent arrears been going on for?

It's a shame you didn't come here before putting your application in - we may have been able to help or point you in the right direction. Have you contacted Shelter ?

Have you been in touch with the council to try and sort this out ?

Yes spoke to lady the other day and all she said was she would be getting social services involved when the eviction takes place as my son is only 16 not that helpful didn't want to know did say can make payment if 800 toward it till rebates done she refused payment and said not enough

It's a shame you didn't come here before putting your application in - we may have been able to help or point you in the right direction. Have you contacted Shelter ?

In touch with housing option who are helping me and trying to leaze with sandwell council

What happened yesterday with housing option and rebates ?