CRS Civil recovery please help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok guys i sent the letter as informed , and have received a response saying that i now have seven days to reply and goes on to tell me about how theft is a crime and also supplys a spreadsheet of the different thefts on different days ive been accused of.

Do i at this point just ignore the letters from now on?

ignore it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Ok just a quick one I've been to the magistrate s court and been given a 2 year conditional discharge and ordered to pay a compensation fine of 1200 , now does this mean that crs will give up harrassing me now ?

You have now been dealt with by the justice system and punished. That should be the end-but it won't be. CRS will still chase you for this and as the value they are chasing is (in their eyes) quite a sum so they may try it on and encourage the store to sue.

I doubt this will happen as they will never be able to justify the costs they demand. The security guards costs will never be recoverable. They got the goods back. What loss have they incurred? None.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks guys for all the help , just think crs are bit cheeky to continue to pursue me after I've just paid 1200 in compensation at magistrates court, will keep u all update on here

Ignore crs completely. The law overrides any purile demands from this sham of a company.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Ignore crs completely. The law overrides any purile demands from this sham of a company.

I definitely second that, CRS can be ignored, you've paid your dues that's the end of the matter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'm just goin to ignore them and if they do take me to court, that's fine cos the items were returned and I've been ordered to pay 1200 by the magistrate s court in way of compensation which I have done so can't see them to have a leg to stand on

Theyll send a few letters and theyll give up. I dont think even they are that stupid enough to try and go to court off their own back when you have been fined by the legal system and already paid compensation to the store.

• 2 months later...
Just a quick update since receiving my last letter which I commented on here I've never received anything more so hoping that's now the last of it

While I hope so too, nobody knows how these companies work from one day to the next. For now forget it. :-D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE