Lowell Financial (originally capital one)

deepinthedoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is a link to my main thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?423375-Dealing-with-my-debts-the-road-to-full-and-final-settlement&p=4538311#post4538311

CCA Request made more than 12+2 days ago

So far have had two letters from Lowell stating C One need more time and to check a different office !

And the second letter stating once they present me the cca the full balance will be tried for.

Currently paying lowell an agreed £1 per month

Thanks

Oh i see :) My bad, yes ive noticed it was a combined thread.

Maybe its worth keeping the lowell side over there and have your other thread as an active one :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 4 weeks later...

They have "Ordered"?

Post a copy of the letter up... They cant "order" you to do anything because they are powerless unless they have a court order!!

Thats the rule of the game.

Post everything they have sent you for that matter.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

thanks that bit was easier

still dont get how you the upload them any quicker anyway here are the 3 relevant pages

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=ceee7b68338c12aa770d5724743c72cc

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=9422383ef301218edfd22e7d7e35d2b4

Can't see where they've 'ordered' anything, they say they want proposals for payment. If it were me I would stick to £1 a month and let them moan about it. Up to you how much you want to give them. The letter is pretty standard, the agreement looks legit and if they've found a copy then (they think) they own you !

You don't have to pay them any more, they can stomp their feet and demand all they like. Same with them demanding income and expenditure information, you don't have to tell them anything. Only a court can demand such information. They don't take people to court who are paying them, simply because you can say to the court they were not a priority payment and you have other commitments :-)

If they send someone round to discuss the matter you can tell them to 'go away'. All the letters will be based on COULD or MAY, read them carefully.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• 1 month later...
could someone take a look please/

i am starting to regret request the cca as since then i keep receiving demanding letters for full payment/threats e.t.c

You dont have to make full payments if you are unable to afford them. Sort out a budget sheet and tell them this is how much you are able to pay them.

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Were you being bothered by Lowell prior to your requesting a copy of hte agreement ?

Have you discovered any default charges or PPI on this account ? If so, then perhaps you could make an attempt to claim these back. Or you could write to Lowell and advise that due to PPI and Charges you have discovered, you believe the amount they are pursuing for is incorrect. That you would like them to cease sending demands for payment until such times as you have reclaimed these.

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D