Medical Emergency Information Template

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This has been designed for you to complete and once finished place the completed for into a clear container then place the container inside your refrigerator.

Please remember to regularly update the form if you use it.

Medical Emergency Information.pdf

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 years later...

Hi

Sorry and apologies it was removed as we are in the process of updating the template is now available

Edited by stu007

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

It is available now, pmailkeey

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Ahh, got it :)

I've been working on this very subject recently and have consulted hospital A+E and paramedics - so thought it worth comparing notes !

So here's my feedback:

Missing info:

Religious beliefs/interference: (e.g. Jahovah's Witnesses refuse blood transfusions, I think)

Allergies: meds, foods, environment (allergies listed but prompts for the 3 types would be useful)

DNR status: (indicate if you don't want to be resuscitated - also any other medical treatment preferences)

current medical conditions + history (the form partly covers this but clarity between current and past is noteworthy)

Current meds, prescribed, otc, homeopathic, recently taken (Again, meds come from all directions and can be important - include med name, strength & dose & why you take it)

Implants: equipment, metals (metals in case they consider MRI scan)

Organ donor card / register (Is the person registered ?)

NHS No. (They'd really appreciate this)

Next of kin - if that's 'primary/secondary contacts', clarity re next of kin needs to be clear as relatives will get different treatment

People and Pets: Any people or pets that rely on you

Re any hospitalisations & treatments, probably worth including where it was done.

Perhaps you'd consider adding in some or all of these suggestions ?

I hope that's helpful.

Hi

Thank you for your feedback as this and the Medical Alert Wallet Card are both going to be getting re designed so your feedback is most welcome.