John Lennon Airport 2013 VCS PCN - newlyns now DCBL chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

any advice would be great here!

Got fine for stopping for 13 seconds and appealed.

It was declined and did what was asked next.

Still got no where so

have letter saying it would go to court.

This hasn't happened it's just gone to Newlyn bailiffs with money added.

I am prepared to go to court as stated previously.

What can I do?

Can you give us more background on your problem please.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You will need to provide some more detailed info:

Who issued the "fine"?

Was it actually a fine, or a Penalty Charge Notice?

What was the contravention (eg were you stopped on yellow lines)?

What did the letter actually say - I presume it didn't say "it will go to court"?

Hi thanks for reply.

It was a Penalty Charge Notice.

My husband dropped my brother off to drop a hired car off and was there 13 seconds.

He appealed to popla.

The letter stated he had to payback£60 he refused and said he'd go to court.

Apparently it states in small print it's court or bailiffs.

Is there anything he can do as Newlyns have already added £100 on?

Thanks

Give more background. Where was this? Was it a council traffic warden? Was it a private car park?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Hi it was a road that was supposed to be no stopping but only 13 seconds to pick my brother up from a car hire place.

No we're else to stop.

It as seen by camera

Ahh so in that case, the PCN is legit.

Hopefully someone can advise you on your next step.

There is a form or steps you can take if you didnt get the letter.

However im not too sure what these are.

Sit tight and someone should be around to advise asap.

Hi thanks for reply. It was a Penalty Charge Notice. My husband dropped my brother off to drop a hired car off and was there 13 seconds. He appealed to popla. The letter stated he had to payback£60 he refused and said he'd go to court. Apparently it states in small print it's court or bailiffs. Is there anything he can do as Newlyns have already added £100 on?

Thanks

Ah, we are getting somewhere now.

If you are alluding to POPLA then this must have been from a Private Parking Company

and in this case Newlyn are acting as Debt Collectors & not Bailiffs.

I will move you again to the Private Parking Forum where you should gain some good help

although there likely will be lots more questions.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Going back to your first post, where exactly were you stopped? And for what exact reason?

My husband followed my brother to a car hire firm while he dropped the car back it was a road leading upto it by Lpool Johhn Lennon airport.

My brother dropped car off and my husband bought him home. It was 13 seconds as stated,

however it was no stopping but no we're else to get my brother!

The roads are private there, they owned by peel holdings (know the security for airport they have told me) peel own the land and road, not even the taxis are aloud to wait there or they to get a ticket

Also did you stay 13seconds as I'm told they give 10 min as a little gesture of good will, but if you kick off when asked to move by ticket guys they will ticket on spot but it is the owner of airport who enforces them, hopefully one of the other guys can help more but try peel holdings to appeal they the owners of all land surround the area

Also did you stay 13seconds as I'm told they give 10 min as a little gesture of good will, but if you kick off when asked to move by ticket guys they will ticket on spot but it is the owner of airport who enforces them, hopefully one of the other guys can help more but try peel holdings to appeal they the owners of all land surround the area

Hi it was z13 seconds and he didn't know till he got sent it in the post , no one spoke to him on the day.

Everyone gets the tickets but that does not mean they have any legitimacy. Newlyns are acting as debt collectors so dont think they have any powers to force you to do anything, they cant.n Dont pasy them a penny even if you are tempted to pay up, the debt collectors have no rights to add a penny to the original charge as there is no regulatedcredit agreement between you and them so the extra is all unlawful charges..

We need you to start from the beginning with what date did the event occur, what date did the 1st letter arrive in the post since it was a number plate capture camera, what date did the appeal get sent to them and when did they respond. Did their response includ a POPLA code and did your brother appeal to POPLA? If so what was the reason given to POPLA and what did they say.

the

A lot is asked but this can be beaten. While you are digging out the paperwork look at the other threads here on the private parking forum regarding Liverpool airport, VCS have fouled up in most of the ones we know about and all of these companies rely on ignorance to get money out of the people they demand it from.

Event occurred 5/4/2013 and was issued on 17/4/2013. Appealed to vcs23/5/2013 and got letter sent back 26/6. I then appealed to popla on 1/7/2013 and never heard off them till 3/1/2014.ref 9061773502, hope this is whatever you meant as nothing else on there. I then got a letter off cvs 16/1/2014 saying it had gone to £100 as popla had declined my husbands appeal. The next I heard was from the letter off Newlyns 22/4/2014 were debt has increased to £166. Hope this is all you need? Thanks

Event occurred 5/4/2013 and was issued on 17/4/2013. Appealed to vcs23/5/2013 and got letter sent back 26/6. I then appealed to popla on 1/7/2013 and never heard off them till 3/1/2014.ref 9061773502, hope this is whatever you meant as nothing else on there. I then got a letter off cvs 16/1/2014 saying it had gone to £100 as popla had declined my husbands appeal. The next I heard was from the letter off Newlyns 22/4/2014 were debt has increased to £166. Hope this is all you need? Thanks

Can you post up your POPLA assessor's decision please?

Because the code you give above has 1615 days left for you to appeal according to this;

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/popla-code-checker/

The Prankster blogged about VCS at JLA last year.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/how-much-does-john-lennon-airport-make.html

So if it has expired what does that mean?

You said you had already appealed to POPLA and it has not been allowed.

What was the assessors reason for not allowing it?