Littlewoods Charges

Justice_Seeker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In the current climate, anything is possible! It might be best to complete the payments so that there's nothing owing on the price you originally agreed to pay. Then, ask for a breakdown on any other charges applied to the account, and if you think these unreasonable, as the firm to justify them. If they cannot (usually by saying these default charges are 'standard') then you have the right to go to court and have the judge decide wither the charges are fair. Most firms won't take it that far and settle before it reaches court.

Hi

did you have any luck with getting your charges refunded as i also have a littlewoods account which i used to get cashback i made a late payment though and they took my cashback towards the payment yet never re-added my cashback on future payments still and its now over 2 months ago and they have also added 2 charges on 1 month :eek:

Im going to get a letter wrote to them about the charges being refunded as not only have they took my future cashback they have 2 charges in a month and im not even near too my accounts limit so cant be a late payment and overlimit fee :confused:

• 2 years later...

I hate littlewoods I had £200 on my account when i started with financial difficulties I phoned them up to ask if they could accept a greatly reduced monthly amount and the woman was horrible just kept saying no you must pay this amount and wouldn't budge, so i rang off and just paid what i could afford, even though i've been paying my account is now well over £300 and on checking today they have added 3 charges this month totally £36! its just not fair, if its possible to claim it back I would like to, as they are added unneccessary strees to the situation when they could have accepted a reduced amount for 3 months to help me out, its just there stubborness that stops them helping. I wont be going near them EVER again.:sad:

• 3 months later...

Send a cheque with a letter stating the cheque enclosed is my full and final payment, once you have cashed the enclosed cheque you are agreeing that my account has been paid off in full and will be closed. They will cash it and then they have agreed and cannot pester you for more money, it worked for me. (keep a copy of the letter though)

Send a cheque with a letter stating the cheque enclosed is my full and final payment, once you have cashed the enclosed cheque you are agreeing that my account has been paid off in full and will be closed. They will cash it and then they have agreed and cannot pester you for more money, it worked for me. (keep a copy of the letter though)

I disagree. :)

If they have put loads of charges on this account, I would SAR them then claim those charges back. Ok, it costs a tenner (plus recorded delivery) but it's worth it.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I missed a direct debit payment, but made an online payment the same day to pay off the account. The direct debit was returned, but the online payment was for almost 3 times what the direct debit was due.

They charged me for this. I asked them why, when they got their money.

Does anyone have any advise on how to deal with them ??