Vanquis / Charges and ROP reclaim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am going to be putting in a claim with Vanquis for the charges and ROP that they charged while I held the card with them, I have looked and am finding it difficult to see if there are any recent(ish) claims that have been won so I can try and swat up on the likely tack.

Anyone know of any claims that have been won against Vanquis?

Hi, thanks for your response

I have already SAR'd them and have done the spreadsheets and realised how much they actually owed me which is the reason I want to go for them for the charges and ROP including interest it comes to nearly £2500.

I wanted to try and find out if anyone else had gone against them and what the outcomes were, to see if it really is worth my while trying

I have recently won with Vanquis.

Send a CCA request first then your SAR sent RD as they tend to "lose" everything that's not done that way.

Check out if they have charged you "ROP" if so did you ask for it?

If not reclaim it as it was miss sold maybe

Secondly change any telephone number they have for you as they will bombard you with calls all day every day.

Once you have a response to you CCA request (template here) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387435-CCA-Request-Consumer-Credit-Act-1974

Adapt it with your Pers. then send off

Then when you receive the reply come back and update the thread please, BTW Vanquis hate refunding but do if you push them to their limit, if they fail to send it they will sell the debt, then you will be in better bargaining position. IMHO it worked for me recently.

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.