style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just after a bit of background on Uncle F*** , are they one of the better ones or one that is likely to go down the swanney. Are they easy to deal with when a repayment plan is needed. Any info gratefully received

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

What on earth is a "better" one? As for their financial status, who is to judge? Their operations are opaque. We, Joe Public, did not even know that some of the High Street banking giants were teetering on the brink so what chance of knowing whether U B are too.

Are you living in hope - or fear?

It's not for me TBH , its for a friend. As we all know, some are a little more receptive to offers than others . If it were me i would be telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine but my friend works and has a house and a partner who is in the dark

Uncle Buck are just the same as all the others. All you need to do is put the name into the search box and your questions are answered.

From the beginning of this month, the FCA took over from the OFT and apparently they are hot on PDL companies so if your friend gets stress from them, they would do well to adhere to the debt collection guidance or risk their licence.

The obvious rules apply

Cancel CPA

In writing.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks Silverfox, yes I have told him all that but I think he knows anyway. I know it may not be a popular view but some PDL's are definitely less aggressive than others although the more aggressive ones do seem to be getting their comeuppance e.g minicredit ( I have wept so much since I saw the minded to revoke marker). I have looked at the threads for UB but most seem to be two or three years old and things have changed considerably since then

'IF' UB have changed their ways in recent times, the only way to find out is to 'suck it and see'

They may have bucked (!) their ideas up recently but I would love to see more recent reports on their practice.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Oh the wit!

Well if I find out anything positive or negative I will let you know. If they play dirty I will make sure they are bucked !