cancelling CPA authority

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im actually in shock at how easily its been sorted!!

extract from email received earlier today;

Thank you for your commitment to repay the above mentioned loan. Please find below the details of the arrangement that has been scheduled.

Date Due Amount Status

12/05/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/06/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/07/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/08/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/09/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

10/10/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/11/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

11/12/2014 £20.00 Outstanding

09/01/2015 £20.00 Outstanding

11/02/2015 £20.00 Outstanding

11/03/2015 £20.00 Outstanding

10/04/2015 £20.00 Outstanding

11/05/2015 £19.90 Outstanding

Keep an eye on your bank account. Many PDL's will agree a repayment plan then clear out your account anyway.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well my CPA's formally cancelled so hopefully will be ok. To be fair everones been fine with me so far. Fingers crossed all will follow suit! Wonga were true to their word and only take the agreed £88 every month from Cpa authority.

Also no charges what so ever on the 13 month above plan. i thought asing for 6 months would have been pushin it but they came up with the 13 months themselves. Maybe the comprensive income and expenditure info i provided made them willing to accept my stuggles. Or maybe there playing nice seeing as the new regulator has just come into force

Could be. Either way its a good result :) Just keep an eye on your account.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

hey well done.

it could also be down to the new regs that have been released too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is what it says when i log into my 'account'

Please contact us to settle your account as soon as possible.

We kindly need you to contact our Payment Services team at your earliest convenience! It’s important you contact us so you can continue to re loan with us again! Please contact us on: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report that to the regulator. You are in default and unable to pay yet they are still trying to pressure you into borrowing again.

• 3 weeks later...

They contacted me by email, must have been mid April. Balance frozen with no added charges, provided me with their bank details and gave me till end of September to pay in full (£162) so not a bad result really.

I wonder why it is that the same bank will honour the cancellation on some occasions and not others (as in my case)? They know the rules, why are they only applied on certain occasions? The reasons for not refunding an unauthorised transaction do not apply to me in any way (and the bank is not claiming so).

Banks think they are above the law. Thats how they got us into a world wide recession, and they STILL do borderline illegal activities.

Regarding borderline illegal activity,some are blatantly illegal,as the articles below will show.If the man in the street did this,they would throw throw the key away.How about proceeds of crime,nothing mentioned.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21840052

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marni-halasa/is-anybody-listening-hsbc_b_3831412.html

Regards,John.