morrisons parking eye **WON - PE fail to submit evidence**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,i just need some clarification on what step to take next please.

ive read through various posts and the sticky on private land pcn etc,some say ignore, the sticky says do not ignore,

i got a PCN from morrisons parking eye,it arrived today,dated 6 days after the alleged offence,the last time i received a PCN on private land (not morrisons) i never responded at all and eventually they gave up,is this still the way to go now ? any info would be much appreciated

thanks for reading :)

Hi

It used to be the advice to ignore but that has gone by the wayside. Nowadays, it is prudent to appeal to PE. They will reject your appeal. You could even try saying your cats pet budgie died and they still would reject you.

The only tried and trusted route is through POPLA so get your appeal into PE and demand a POPLA code. From what i have seen PE have lost nearly every case where the genuine pre-estimate of loss has not been substantiated.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Then write an appeal letter as the registered keeper (do not ID the driver).

They will reject the appeal..... Then they HAVE to issue a POPLA no. Which gives you a second appeal chance, and cost them roughly £30.00.

You will win at POPLA appeal on GPEOL

How can there be "A loss" if it's "Free" ?

F16

Then write an appeal letter as the registered keeper (do not ID the driver).

They will reject the appeal..... Then they HAVE to issue a POPLA no. Which gives you a second appeal chance, and cost them roughly £30.00.

You will win at POPLA appeal on GPEOL

How can there be "A loss" if it's "Free" ?

F16

ok,

i need to get on this quick as im away working for a week,,is there a template for the PE appeal or should i just pen up a letter appealing on the basis of no loss incurred ? whats GPEOL ?

GPEOL = Genuine Pre Estimate Of Loss

In the sticky's at the top of the main page of this forum are some hints and tips to help with your appeal

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

im not sure where im going wrong,but ive looked at all the stickys and cant find any hints and tips for my appeal letter to PE

could somebody link me to a good informative post on the PE appeal letter please

any info much appreciated

R 1972. You could say that you understand from the"driver" that He /She

a/ Miss read the signs

b/ Vehicle would not start causing delay

c/ There were massive queues at the checkouts. (depends how long the "overstay " was )

As long as the "appeal" sounds reasonable ...... (Joke part ) Avoid saying...

1/ Earthquake

2/ Tidal wave

3/ Riots

You will be fine. Ask for a POPLA code. Keep a copy. Get proof of postage.

Enjoy Sunday

Appeal it to Dalton Phillips. The majority of morrisons car parks are free and as stated, they cannot justify a parking charge on their land. PE try and say they can, but they cant. If you really want to mess with them, just inform the council as any land that is being used as a paid carpark should incur business rates :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

R 1972. Read Kelly11 Athena "Success" thread Post #10

There is "Your appeal" letter

Excellent stuff,thanks for that,one last question,i noticed that parking eye have an online appeals service,is it ok to fill out the relevant appeal form online rather than sending a letter ?

R 1972, I would post it. I've read threads on here that did it "On line" and the appeal went "Missing"... Ho HO Ho

Yeah Right.

You should be able to "Paste and copy"# 10 on that thread.

F16

Edit #45 was the appeal sent. (Not that it will make much difference)

Do not forget to get on to morrisons over this

Let them know about there agents

Ask them do they want you to shop elsewhere

There should always be pressure put on the retailers as the only way to rid the vermin of private parking

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Do not forget to get on to morrisons over this

Let them know about there agents

Ask them do they want you to shop elsewhere

There should always be pressure put on the retailers as the only way to rid the vermin of private parking

ask morrisons if they want you to add your spending to their £17,000,000 loss this year.

170+ million. But thats because theyre trying to play catch up too quick with the bigger retailers.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

IMO they made a huge mistake of letting Richard Pennycook leave. He pretty much turned morrisons around after they bought safeway and screwed the company up. Now they know theyre lagging behind other supermarkets, theyre trying to play catch up way too fast and it's come back to hit them hard. I have no doubt they'll get back on track, but they wont do it without first getting rid of their CEO (who seems to spend more time doing PR than any real work) and getting someone as good as pennycook in.

Most Morrisons have 3 hours parking so there is a good chance that the store has planning permission with 3 hrs parking so that would defeat PE's claim a by supremacy of contract. Ask the council whether there are permitted restrictions on parking time. My local Morrisons has the usual signs but the council gave them an absolute rocketing when they tried ticketing people as the PP said free parking all day.

Most morrisons are actually unlimited parking. You can park there from open to close if you wish. its only in very built up areas they have monitors. They even have a new thing going now where you can pay them for a guaranteed parking spot for a set number of days. Basically you can park there, then go off somewhere, although i wouldnt recommend it unless youre parking where the night shift parks.

Morning guys, I an going to close this temporarily to edit and remove the non relevant posts. I apologise to those who's posts get 'done'

This thread is to help, not to pass any judgement on the OP.

If you wish to discuss the 'morals' of parking breaches, you know which forum to post in.