ANPR Ticket **Now Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unfortunately I have become a member of the Lodge Drive parking ticket club!!!! I received one last night. Given this thread is so long, can someone please list the actions I should take to get this ticket cancelled.. Thanks a lot in advance! Really appreciate it... Will stick to eating at places with their own car park in future!!

Unfortunately I have become a member of the Lodge Drive parking ticket club!!!! I received one last night. Given this thread is so long, can someone please list the actions I should take to get this ticket cancelled.. Thanks a lot in advance! Really appreciate it... Will stick to eating at places with their own car park in future!!

It would be best if you started your own thread.

Very tempted to just say ignore as ANPR Ltd are the biggest waste of time in the industry and on this car park they only ticket Friday and Saturday Evenings dont have a valid contract, signage does not comply with BPA regs, they simply cannot justify any loss etc. But unfortunately BPA,DVLA, and local MP are not interested so probably best advice for the moment is unless its a company vehicle wait to see if you get a notice to keeper for which they will have to pay the DVLA a paltry £2.50 and then return to the site for advice. What ever happens there is no reason to pay them. Seriously ANPR Ltd are a joke and you wont believe the amount of excrement that will come through your letter box over the next fee months.

We parked at the car park at 7pm and went to a meal at Don Luigi. There were other cars parked in the car park and to be honest I didn't even see the notices about parking restrictions. None of the shops were open so didn't even think about it being a private car park, given it's right opposite restaurants and bars. We came back to the car just after 10pm to find the ticket on our windscreen saying in effect that we hadn't used the shut shops. There were about 10 other cars in the car park and I think only one other car had a ticket. The time on the ticket was 7.46 which spookily was the same time that someone else quoted in the previous thread. Any advice or tips to try to rescind the ticket would be much appreciated. Thanks Rachel

Quick correction to my last post if you still have a receipt for Don Luigis contact them. They are the muppets issueing the tickets and can get it cancelled straight away if they want to. There is a sign in the car park saying it is also for Don Luigi customers.

Quick correction to my last post if you still have a receipt for Don Luigis contact them. They are the muppets issueing the tickets and can get it cancelled straight away if they want to. There is a sign in the car park saying it is also for Don Luigi customers.

Don Luigi asks customers to park elsewhere now so think they have removed themselves from the Lodge Drive car park. They had signs in the window but unfortunately not knowing culceth that well, I didn't know we were parked on lodge drive....

Does anyone have a list of actions to take to try and rescind this ticket, the previous thread was far too long to understand a simple process to follow to appeal..

Thanks, Rachel

It is an unenforceable invoice not a ticket or a fine, wait for the notice to keeper then you can respond with an appeal as the registered keeper and not the driver, then after they reject your appeal (they always do) they should send you a POPLA code, then come back for the wording to go on the POPLA appeal - at no point respond to the windscreen ticket as you are not obliged to inform them who the driver was.

A little suprised with the answer from Don Luigis as they still have small signs on the car park saying you can park there. You can't post links on CAG but I put a full report on the Pepipoo site about my joys on this car park with ANPR Ltd which might be worth a read. You could look me up and find my post titled POPLA win against ANPR Ltd in Culcheth. The good news is you won't be paying them anything the bad news is you won't put it to bed overnight. I presume you have just so far recieved a ticket on the car unless its a company vehicle just wait until they send you a NTK through the post thats the first step.

Secondly once you have received the NOTICE TO KEEPER you send an appeal to ANPR Ltd saying that you appeal the parking charge it can be for any reason you want e.g your car was levitating not parked but state on it that you are appealing and if they reject you require a POPLA code and that you will not enter into any further correspondence with them unless they either accept your appeal or issue the POPLA code. POPLA is where you put your proper appeal in as ANPR Ltd will reject whatever. Expect a small tree to die with the letters you will recieve and you honestly won't believe the blatant lies they will tell however bare in mind they cannot justify any loss on this car park so cannot win at POPLA they might threaten with Debt Collectors this will be H&S Littigation who are ANPR Ltd with another letter head and they are not even licensed. Come back to the site for advice when you recieve the POPLA code but don't delay when you get it as you only 28 days to appeal and ANPR LTd are notorious for giving back dated codes they sent me one dated 2 weeks prior.

I'm going to follow your advice and do nothing for now. But no doubt I will be back on here in a matter of weeks asking advice as to my next course of action!!! It's just ridiculous.

Has anyone written to the Warrington Guardian etc saying what damage these parking charges are doing to small businesses in Culceth..... I will probably go elsewhere next time we go out for a meal, its such a shame as there are some lovely restaurants in Culceth...

Thanks

I'm going to follow your advice and do nothing for now. But no doubt I will be back on here in a matter of weeks asking advice as to my next course of action!!! It's just ridiculous.

Has anyone written to the Warrington Guardian etc saying what damage these parking charges are doing to small businesses in Culceth..... I will probably go elsewhere next time we go out for a meal, its such a shame as there are some lovely restaurants in Culceth...

Thanks

Homers advice is spot on await the invoice in the post

Thanks

Local MP met with landowner to try and stop it she wasnt interested, the shops on lodge drive don't want it the only person that did was Don Luigis and the two old blokes that sit in a car for 2 hours on Fri and Sat evenings issueing tickets. ANPR Ltd reckon they make over £3.5k per annum on this car park amazing seeing as how few spaces there are.

"Two old blokes that sit in a car" not that ANPR would go near a court with one of these but I would love to hear how they would explain to a Judge how two men sat and watched either a trespass or a breach of contract, without them taking action to limit their loss?

One thing they are high on is entertainment value, they are always good for a laugh. The transition from clampers to charge issuers has been a bit to demanding for these muppets!

• 1 month later...

I'm back!!!! I Received my next letter from ANPR today saying that my parking notice is still outstanding. Is the popla reference number on here or do I have to write to them to request it? From memory, I didn't think they replied to letters? If anyone has a draft letter that includes everything I need to quote that would be much appreciated... Thanks in advance. Rachel

I'm back!!!! I Received my next letter from ANPR today saying that my parking notice is still outstanding. Is the popla reference number on here or do I have to write to them to request it? From memory, I didn't think they replied to letters? If anyone has a draft letter that includes everything I need to quote that would be much appreciated... Thanks in advance. Rachel

Next letter?

What have you received previously?

Sorry my last post was probably misleading. I received the original ticket on my window and have now received an "outstanding parking notice" I.e. An invoice. It doesn't actually state notice to keeper but they have clearly got my details from the DVLA. The amount payable is £100. Thanks

Sorry my last post was probably misleading. I received the original ticket on my window and have now received an "outstanding parking notice" I.e. An invoice. It doesn't actually state notice to keeper but they have clearly got my details from the DVLA. The amount payable is £100. Thanks

Well you are the keeper and the letter is addressed to you, so you can reply as the keeper.

Appeal the charge as the registered keeper stating you are not liable for this charge and you wish to invoke their appeals process. Please cancel this charge forthwith or provide a valid code for the independent appeals service POPLA.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

Get free proof of postage from the post office as well and mention this at the end of your appeal. This is ANPR ltd so who knows what the response will be, but it should be a rejection letter with POPLA code.

• 4 weeks later...

Update... I sent my letter to ANPR appealing the decision and requesting the POPLA code.. Today I received a "notice of intent" which does not mention the letter I sent or refer to a POPLA code - did anyone else have this experience, and have to re-send their letter to get the POPLA code? Thanks, Rachel

Update... I sent my letter to ANPR appealing the decision and requesting the POPLA code.. Today I received a "notice of intent" which does not mention the letter I sent or refer to a POPLA code - did anyone else have this experience, and have to re-send their letter to get the POPLA code? Thanks, Rachel

Is the notice of intent from ANPR or someone else?

Did you get proof of postage when you sent the appeal?

They are warning you that they intend to use the courts to recover the monies. Problem for them is they have failed to follow the procedures so will come unstuck if you have to defend their claim. What I would do is pre-empt this and make a complaint to the BPA boss about their conduct and their failure to follow the procedures laid down in the PoFA and ask what sanctions the BPA are going to consider as ANPR are bringing them into disrepute(especially if the BPA do nothing and you get to tell all to a judge). I will bet that the BPA will tell ANPR to issue a POPLA code despite the fact it is all too late and POPLA will be tipped off to consider it rather than dismissing is as timed out as again, they will look bad if it goes to court (judges hate listening to claims and counterclaims that can be dealt with by tribunal or mediation and generally tear into the one who is not following the Accepted CodeOf Practice)

They are warning you that they intend to use the courts to recover the monies. Problem for them is they have failed to follow the procedures so will come unstuck if you have to defend their claim. What I would do is pre-empt this and make a complaint to the BPA boss about their conduct and their failure to follow the procedures laid down in the PoFA and ask what sanctions the BPA are going to consider as ANPR are bringing them into disrepute(especially if the BPA do nothing and you get to tell all to a judge). I will bet that the BPA will tell ANPR to issue a POPLA code despite the fact it is all too late and POPLA will be tipped off to consider it rather than dismissing is as timed out as again, they will look bad if it goes to court (judges hate listening to claims and counterclaims that can be dealt with by tribunal or mediation and generally tear into the one who is not following the Accepted CodeOf Practice)

The notice of intent was from ANPR Ltd yes. And yes I did get proof of postage...

Who should I contact at the BPA? And how would I know which procedures etc haven't been followed, so I can strengthen my case?

Today I received another letter, whoever said you won't believe the paperwork was right!!!!!

Is it possible to upload a photo of the letter on here? If not, the general jist is that they received my letter but don't believe I have a case and That I should reconsider my claim to appeal. If I do still feel that I have a valid case I need to write to them again and they'll provide full details of the independent appeals service!!!!!

Hopefully that should then get me a popla code!!!

Thanks, Rachel

They didint give you the POPLA code so they cannot chase you as the keeper of the vehicle. They are in breach of the code they signed up to by joining the BPA and that means that they can have their access to the DVLA database withdrawn. By writing to the BPA and copying the bumf they have sent they will get a telling off and you will get your POPLA code and then you can spank them with an appeal based upon the claim not being a genuine pre estimate of loss (and other things). The BPA will never sanction their members because they will lose money and show themselves to be a toothless tiger when it comes to upholding their own rules. By failing to uphold their own codes they would be in contempt of parliament's will and that could end up with the legislation that allows them to chase the owner of a vehicle being repealed. Then they lose just about every penny they earn so it is in the BPA's interest to play along with you but not to tell you what they are doing.

More importantly, it will cost them money. Stick with it and you will get there but make sure you look like you are doing everything you can to play by their rules just in case they get stupid.

• 3 weeks later...

I've not had a reply yet but have you seen in the Warrington Guardian that the owner has agreed to waive parking restrictions for 6 months.... May be small progress!!!