Lloyd's sold our accounts ton1st credit

stuggling
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

On the loans and credit cards, did you ever do a full CCA request and get a response?

Were these responses enforceable?

What about default notices etc

£10 per week on each account adds up so they are probably quite happy . As the Brig says , because you have been paying it would be six years from the last payment before they were statute barred but if the are unenforceable then maybe give it a whirl.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Hi

On the loans and credit cards, did you ever do a full CCA request and get a response?

Were these responses enforceable?

What about default notices etc

£10 per week on each account adds up so they are probably quite happy . As the Brig says , because you have been paying it would be six year

s from the last payment before they were statute barred but if the are unenforceable then maybe give it a whirl.

Problem there fletch the payments are an admission of liability.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If you want the statements you will need to SAR Lloyds bank directly, a £10-00 fee is payable and should take no longer than 40 days. Having just sent them a SAR myself they were very quick to return the package.

Check all the data then return here to update your thread

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Problem there fletch the payments are an admission of liability.

Am I missing something here?

As far as I am aware , the lack of a response to a S77-79 request makes the account UE (yes I know that is until it is fixed) but also for a pre Apr 2007 account the creditor needs to show that they have their ducks in a row i.e a compliant signed agreement , a compliant DN, regular statements etc etc. An agreement that is not properly executed is irredeemably UE even if you shout from the roof tops that you owe the money

Ms Mayhew was paying right up until the court date yet Santander lost the case

• 5 months later...

Hi sorry for no response, we sent SAR off but nothing, and today letter from 1st credit came saying

We refer to our previous letters and are unaware of any legally valid reasons for non payment of above debt or a reasonable offer being made.

We have not received in full or been able to set a repayment plan with you despite numerous attempts to contact you to resolve this matter.

As a result of these circumstances we are now considering an escalation in collections activity such as further letters and phone calls.

In an attempt to resolve this matter we are extending a one of settlement opportunity to enable you to settle your account whislt making substantial saving. This offer is open for acceptance throughout March, after which it is automatically withdrawn.

You pay 35% £1952.18

Discount of 65% £3625.47

I get 4 calls a day and 3 texts of them (on a old mobile) a letter every other week and no matter how many times told waiting on a SAR they just keep going

Have you actually told them not to call you , template in the library . 4 times a day is beyond reasonable if you have told them not to contact you by phone .

That is one hell of a discount which does make me wonder why

Yeah they have 2 letters saying not to both signed for. And also a change of name deed which they signed (I know minor but still an annoying thing )

I wonder if it because this time next year debt wrote off? The last payment they had was Feb 2010

• 2 years later...

Hi guys sorry to ad to this, but I got the response of the orbital debt the SAR! Only 3 years late but we have made no payments what do ever! As they couldn't probe who owned it ! Now demanding payment, the accounts do not show in noddle credit file, but will check others, I'm fuming! No contact since 2014 then this! Hand written too!!