Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder rosysummer Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2011

Default Help tax Form

Dear Moderator.
    Please could you put this thread where it is supposed to be...Thank you.

I received an OCA8 also at the bottom of the page another code HMRC 08/13.
    It was in an old stage name and sent to care of an agency who get me some TV extra work.
    I retired in 2011 on state pension and although I have done the odd job here and there have never earned enough to pay tax.
    The form wants all my details and I am frightened can anyone please advise me if I fill this in am I opening up a can of worms.
    I am so worried I cannot sleep.
    Please any help would be appreciated.
    Rosy

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Pixie land.

Default Re: Help tax Form

Hello there.

I'll move this to the HMRC forum and hope the guys there will be able to help you.

My best, HB

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Pixie land.

Basic Account Holder rosysummer Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2011

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee13 View Post
    Thank you so much.

Basic Account Holder blondebubbles Highly informative blondebubbles Highly informative blondebubbles Highly informative blondebubbles Highly informative blondebubbles Highly informative blondebubbles Highly informative

Cagger since
    Nov 2013

Why do you have this form? Is is to ensure your tax records are up to date?

Basic Account Holder topcat1802 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2011

The OCA8 form is generally issued when they are trying to match you National Insurance number and come across more than one possible number for you, it generally means they are trying to merge the records into a single unified record. The 08/13 at the bottom of the form is just the issue date of the form (August 2013).

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE