Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Basic Account Holder tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2 Highly informative tobyjugg2's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2009

Default Re: Thoughts in your day

Quote Originally Posted by bluejayway77 View Post
    some people are so agressive about it.
    after all I ate before and everythink was all right. I was more worried about downward dog, 'cause sometimes I can feel my meals going perilously close to my throat...
    There was another I quite liked, but the humor was far more highbrow, and hence less funny, so I cast it aside.

Basic Account Holder snowdragon Informative snowdragon Informative snowdragon's Avatar

Cagger since : Jan 2015

why does HMRC not get their act together?

Just had an annual review letter for year ending, 5.4.17, ( came today but dated May 21st )

Say a lot more but about to post in right forum

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2007

A bee hovering along with me while walking. I'm sure I heard it say you can't fly, you can't hovver and you can't make honey. Call yourselves the advance species?

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1 Authoritative andrew1's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2006

The best way for Mrs May to gain the Country's confidence she is a good decision maker and that she's got the people around her we can trust?

Bring back Michael Gove.

I'm going to emigrate!! I've been a Tory most of my life, but that's like asking the nation to trust Prince Charles again after what he did to Diana!!

GOVE ????? - For heaven's sake!!

Theresa, just pay Brussels their 50-60 Billion and let's get on with it!! Save us the theatricals.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details