2 defaults listed orange/GOTHIA LIMITED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have checked my credit file and i seen 2 defaults listed the first is by Orange and the 2nd is by GOTHIA LIMITED a loan ?, i have not had any letter or information relating to the defaults and the credit reference company just said call both of the companys. Also had a call to my new mobile number from BCW group how did they get the number very strange

any feedback how i can sort out the defaults, i did have an orange mobile but the debt was included in my bankrupcy that was in 2009 and the other not had any loans since the BR. my credit file is now showing fair .

any help would be great

cheers

Edited by rippedoff15

Gothia is a finance company based in Worthing, so I suggest you write to their Data Controller and ge the details on the default entry, please add the phrase'' I do not acknowldge any debt to Gothis in your letter.

BCW are a DCA well known on the forum, it's easy to get info a new mobile will have resulted in credit checks and if a company is looking for you it is easy to trace you..

As to Orange and your BR you need to contact your trustee in BR to see if the debt was indeed included, but a default entry will still be relevant and runs for 6 years.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

NO if the dbt has been sold the the ''new owner'' must update the entry with their details only, the default date must remain the sameand th original entry must then be removed.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 9 months later...

Well out of the blue keep getting emails asking to confirm address and DOB, it relates to a QQ loan dating back to 2009, the loan of 150.00 , they claim 1004.00 looking at the offer which is no offer they just demand the full payment of 1004.00 which clearly is not going to happen as lost my job on Monday 10th June. Any feedback regarding this matter would be helpful

Hi

Time is running out for our exclusive online offers related to CashEuroNet UK - QuickQuid and reference

You can resolve this matter completely online without speaking to an advisor or filling out long forms.

mygothia_com-logo.jpg

white-corner-bottom-left.gif

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I have been trying to get an old Orange account removed from my credit file, the account according to Orange has never been used, they have marked my credit file showing a balance of £159.00 and defaulted the account on 24/07/2011. Can anyone help in getting this removed

EE LTD - TRADING AS ORANGE

Entry Number: C13 | Account Updated to: 14/08/2011

Name: Address:

Date of Birth:

Account Type: Communications FCS Flag:

FCS DisconnectedStarted: 16/10/2010

Current Balance: £159

Default Date: 24/07/2011

Default Balance: £159

Its almost impossible to get something like this removed...

Although the account has never been used.... Was it set up fraudulently?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi All,

I have been trying to get an old Orange account removed from my credit file, the account according to Orange has never been used, they have marked my credit file showing a balance of £159.00 and defaulted the account on 24/07/2011. Can anyone help in getting this removed

EE LTD - TRADING AS ORANGE

Entry Number: C13 | Account Updated to: 14/08/2011

Name: Address:

Date of Birth:

Account Type: Communications FCS Flag:

FCS DisconnectedStarted: 16/10/2010

Current Balance: £159

Default Date: 24/07/2011

Default Balance: £159

We will need a lot more info on the origins of the account and how this 'dispute' has arisen if we are to advise properly.