Contact email/details for Halifax CEO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been having an ongoing hellish situation with Halifax - it's a long story but the gist of it is that my account was suspended/made inactive while an investigation took place, I was never told any reasons why this was taking place (despite asking continually) but I assumed it had to do with a £12,000 transfer I made from Barclays to a Halifax account that I did not regularly use. This money was made up of backdated sick pay and wages from my NHS employer and I was able to prove the money was legit through wages slips, letters from my employer etc. Anyway, in the 3 weeks since I have been "cleared" and told by Halifax, that all is ok, I have largely been unable to transfer or withdraw funds. I have had the odd few days where I can withdraw a small amount of money but then I am locked out again. Pretty much every day, I have had contact with Halifax customer service, either on the telephone or in branch, and been passed around to different departments who always tell me that the problem has been resolved only to find out it hasn't. On their advice, I even opened a new Halifax account and transferred the money in to that but I am having the same ongoing problems. I have been told that there is a problem associated with my with my name due to fraud happening on my account earlier in the year ( this was a result of Halifax sending a new debit card and unrequested pin number to an old address and someone at that address used the card and pin to take money) and the above mentioned transfer. This has all been happening when I have been recovering from having had 4 cycles of chemotherapy for cancer treatment. Anyway, at wits end and want to go as high up as possible to get this sorted.