Goldfish offer advice wanted pls

unicorn96
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Goldfish claim comes to 296.12 and they are offering me 341.34 (50.00 as 'goodwill' gesture). They say:-

We have noted your comments and we will not accept any amendments made subject to your acceptance of our offer. However in order to bring the matter to a close without further delay we are prepared to offer you a further 50.00 credit to your account.

the detail and terms of this offer together with any prior discussions or correspondence relating to your claim will remain confidential between yourself and goldfish and any breach of this confidelity by you will result in the settlement amount becoming returnable to us on demand and without reduction or set-off (whatever that last bit means !!!).

I have tried to negociate a deal with them whereby if they offered me a decent sett fig on my outstanding balance of 3500.00 i would agree to sign confidelity letter, but they say they will not accept any amendments.

What should my next move be seeing they are prepared to pay above what i am asking? Should i write back and accept the offer, but say i wont sign the confidelity letter.I'm just not sure what to do for the best. Can you please help.

xx

:grin: WON

GOLDFISH £291.90

MARBLES £174.47

RBOS VISA £232.19

AMEX (BLUE) £148.40

BARCLAYCARD £251.31

AMEX (BA) £151.50

RBOS M/C £222.00

RBOS (MY ACC) £430.00

BARCLAYS £505.00

MBNA £250.00

RBOS (JOINT) £2975.00

:grin:

My Goldfish claim comes to 296.12 and they are offering me 341.34 (50.00 as 'goodwill' gesture). They say:-

We have noted your comments and we will not accept any amendments made subject to your acceptance of our offer. However in order to bring the matter to a close without further delay we are prepared to offer you a further 50.00 credit to your account.

the detail and terms of this offer together with any prior discussions or correspondence relating to your claim will remain confidential between yourself and goldfish and any breach of this confidelity by you will result in the settlement amount becoming returnable to us on demand and without reduction or set-off (whatever that last bit means !!!).

I have tried to negociate a deal with them whereby if they offered me a decent sett fig on my outstanding balance of 3500.00 i would agree to sign confidelity letter, but they say they will not accept any amendments.

What should my next move be seeing they are prepared to pay above what i am asking? Should i write back and accept the offer, but say i wont sign the confidelity letter.I'm just not sure what to do for the best. Can you please help.

xx

I would write back and tell them you accept the offer but will not accept the non disclosure clause. If tehy fail to agree contiue the process of your claim.

Thanks for the info. I will write back and tell them i accept their offer but wont sign the clause. If they come back and still refuse to pay out unless i accept their agreement to sign confidelity clause, my next stage would be to file in sheriffs court. Can i take a claim to court if they are willing to pay over the amount i am claiming just because i refuse to sign the clause. Where would i stand with this then ?

:grin: WON

GOLDFISH £291.90

MARBLES £174.47

RBOS VISA £232.19

AMEX (BLUE) £148.40

BARCLAYCARD £251.31

AMEX (BA) £151.50

RBOS M/C £222.00

RBOS (MY ACC) £430.00

BARCLAYS £505.00

MBNA £250.00

RBOS (JOINT) £2975.00