Help with a judgement and visit from HCEO **Partial Refund Obtained**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Puuk-matt congratulations on getting some of your money back.

I too am surprised you got it back but only that you got it back so quickly. Usually those of that ilk hang on to the bitter end arguing their case even when totally in the wrong.I had to take my bailiff to Court in order

to get my money back and in the end his company ended up paying every thing back including the Court fees, my expenses and the actual L/O. They could have saved themselves several hundred pounds had they just resolved the matter at the outset.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have received enquires regarding fees charged by an HCEO of £1,237 against a debt of £1,600 and another where the fees were over £2,500 on a CCJ of £4,000. The fees charged by HCEO's and bailiffs are simply crazy at the moment and "possibly" may be put right new year under the new bailif regulations ( although I have my doubts).

In this particualr case, the enforcement company have been very fair indeed and it is good to see that yet again another query has been RESOLVED. Well done to everyone.

I would assume that "another forum" will be envious when reading this thread as so far......they have never once provided any evidence on the site of a single case where anyone has received a single peeny by way of refund.

Also, you never see a case reach a conclusion.........

Today I have received enquires regarding fees charged by an HCEO of £1,237 against a debt of £1,600 and another where the fees were over £2,500 on a CCJ of £4,000. The fees charged by HCEO's and bailiffs are simply crazy at the moment and "possibly" may be put right new year under the new bailif regulations ( although I have my doubts).

In this particualr case, the enforcement company have been very fair indeed and it is good to see that yet again another query has been RESOLVED. Well done to everyone.

I would assume that "another forum" will be envious when reading this thread as so far......they have never once provided any evidence on the site of a single case where anyone has received a single peeny by way of refund.

Also, you never see a case reach a conclusion.........

TT If you don't mind me asking how much work (if you know) had been done on the cases you mention?

• 3 years later...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks